Windows 10: Windows loading cursor

Discus and support Windows loading cursor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! A few days back I started getting a loading cursor everytime I start the computer It stays for a short while but is very annoying as it was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MihirLonkar, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Windows loading cursor

Hi!

A few days back I started getting a loading cursor everytime I start the computer

It stays for a short while but is very annoying as it was not prevailent before

The task manager shows the top programs as follows

• BDS sevice applicationAnti Virus Service
    • Host process for synchronization
    • Runtime broker
    • System
    • Antimalware scan

Also Nvidia Webhelper service and HP Jumpstart are there

I have seen these processes before also and dont think they are causing it

The startup tabs has the bare minimum services as they were before

I would like to mention that I uninstalled Office 365 which comes pre includedJust the program without actual word/excel/powerpoint which is listed at the top in start menu tiles.

I now also get a strange startup message saying that "No email programme associated to perform required action,set defult email app" which i set defult to mail by microsoft app

I somehow stopped the message by disabling cortana permissions but I think that this may be the reason.

The boot time is now drastically reduced from 4.1 to 3.5 which is strange and I think the laptop starts before even completing whatever it has to do

I want to avoid clean boot and other advanced settings since my laptop is almost new 6 months

Is it the email error or is it why i uninstalled office 365 or is it because of anu update bug?

:)

MihirLonkar, Jun 7, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jun 7, 2020
  3. How do i change my loading cursor from the jar back to the blue spinning circle?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change loading cursor.

• Right click on Start button and Click on
      Control panel.
    • Control panel Window will be open, change the
      View by: Category to
      Large icons or
      Small icons.
    • Select Mouse and click on
      Pointer
      tab.
    • Select Busy and Click on
      Browse
    • Choose aero_busy from the list.
    • Click Apply
      and OK
      to save.
    Hope the above information was helpful, if you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Adiluddin Win User

Windows loading cursor

win10 black screen and cursor but no password on acc still not loading

I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8 and not 8.1 with black screen and cursor I had no password so it should automatically load into account but it did not plus I tried ctrl key and enter plus all other key combinations but nothing and waited for half an hour. Please help all suggestions are welcomed!

P.S. I can see the cursor and the loading windows logo so no imbecile answers like graphic card driver or monitor driver for god sake

Adiluddin, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows loading cursor

1. Windows loading cursor - Similar Threads - loading cursor

2. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading: I logged in to my old laptop to recover some files and it was a bit slow to even start and just for a note i have not used it in about 8 months. After i had logged in there was a message on my desktop letting me know about a new windows update. I had tried clicking on it and...
  3. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading: I logged in to my old laptop to recover some files and it was a bit slow to even start and just for a note i have not used it in about 8 months. After i had logged in there was a message on my desktop letting me know about a new windows update. I had tried clicking on it and...
  4. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  6. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  7. My cursor always loading while joining discord voice chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor always loading while joining discord voice chat: I dont know how this happened but I realised that when I joining a voice chat on discord, my cursor always appearing loading every 5 seconds. Anybody here know what happened?...
  8. My cursor always loading while joining discord voice chat

My cursor always loading while joining discord voice chat: I dont know how this happened but I realised that when I joining a voice chat on discord, my cursor always appearing loading every 5 seconds. Anybody here know what happened?...
  9. Why is there a loading next to my cursor all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a loading next to my cursor all the time: Hello, my cursor has the "loading" circle around it all the time, even if nothing is running. It seems to glitch as it does two full circles as well. Looks like in task manager there is nothing wrong but its still pretty annoying. I dont know if its a bug in the windows it...
  10. Why is there a loading next to my cursor all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is there a loading next to my cursor all the time: Hello, my cursor has the "loading" circle around it all the time, even if nothing is running. It seems to glitch as it does two full circles as well. Looks like in task manager there is nothing wrong but its still pretty annoying. I dont know if its a bug in the windows it...