Windows 10: Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load

Discus and support Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I tried manually upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903 because I like dark mode. But I got a very alarming loading issue when I upgraded so I did a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ConanHorus, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load

I tried manually upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903 because I like dark mode. But I got a very alarming loading issue when I upgraded so I did a system restore to save my computer. I hoped that the bugs would be worked out by the time my computer would automatically update.

Well, this week the day of reckoning has come - I'm back on 1903 (build 18362.267 home edition).

Here's what happens with my desktop:

If I put my workstation to sleep, which is the best arrangement for my needs, and come around to wake it up again I am greeted with a black screen. My fans spin like it's awake and active but the screen is black, my keyboard back-light doesn't turn on, and even my mouse looks dead. I have to hold down the power button to restart the computer.

When the computer restarts after the black screen, it will go directly to the Windows logo as if it's loading the OS, but there is no spinning dots animation underneath. The blue Windows icon will just stare back at me, tauntingly. I have to hold down the power button a second time to restart.

When the computer restarts after the blue Windows load icon that doesn't actually load anything, my computer will go back to normal. It will show the spinning dots animation for a few seconds and then I'm greeted with the login screen. Everything is normal after that until I either turn off my computer or put it to sleep.

When I do turn off my computer instead of putting it to sleep, I am able to skip the black screen stage, but I still get the blue Windows logo of stagnation, while I experience the annoyed emotion of desperation, and have to restart in order to get back to using my computer.

This cycle happens every time my computer goes to sleep or I turn it off. How to fix? To be clear, I want to keep using the sleep feature. Any solution involving changing my settings to instead use some feature that is not sleep mode, while creative in its own right, is not what I'm looking for. I need my fans to stop (they make lots of noise) and I very much prefer not to have to turn off my computer every time, the boot-up from sleep mode is preferred.

:)

ConanHorus, Jul 28, 2019
  2. MoonPig Win User

Windows 7 Restarts on Loading

Hey,

Just swapped out some hardware in my Media Center.

When windows finishes the Loading screen (with the logo in the middle on black background), it restarts the computer.... and repeat.

I remember this happening to computers before, but can't remember the solution.

I changed the motherboard, so is it because of drivers?

I can't boot into SafeMode. Same thing happens after loading drivers.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Danny

MoonPig, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Zaspera Win User
    black screen upon restart

i just installed drivers for a geforce 210..restarted for it to take effect and all i get on restart is a black screen after windows loads etc but the monitor is on..any idea what to do?

Zaspera, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load

Windows loading animation forever

sometimes the windows is loading forever ,it forces me to restart ,when i restart using Restart button the windows loading is OK. this happens sometimes only . the windows loading continues

TmdRockz™, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load

1. Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load - Similar Threads - Loading Cycle Black

2. Windows 10 Restarting into Black Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Restarting into Black Screen: Every restart I perform for an update, whether it involves Windows updating, a software that needs to restart to implement its updates, or a peripheral that needs Windows to update and restart, I always end up at a black screen. I see my motherboard's logo, then Windows 10's...
  3. Black screens after loading Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screens after loading Windows: When I have two displays connected windows loads into black screen and my displays say there is no signal, and the PC is on and I can hear windows in the background. But windows will work and display work with only one display connected, with either display....
  4. Windows loading/restart issues

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows loading/restart issues: I have a custom PC and recently it's been having a lot of issues with starting up very slow (I'm running a SSD for OS). It also no longer recognizes my other 2 hard drives I have in it, and any maintenance programs it runs will run either part way or fail to run at all. Many...
  5. Black loading screen delay

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black loading screen delay: When i boot up or reboot my Windows 10 pro after the windows logo is gone i get a black screen flicker once with my mouse loading along with for at least 10 to 15 seconds... not sure if it's a video card issue or what... i have a radeon HD 6570 but it really makes the boot up...
  6. Windows 10 After windows loading screen loptop restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 After windows loading screen loptop restarts: I installed Windows 10 and after windows loading screen i get a black screen and my loptop restarts and restarts everytime at same point help please 9441
  7. When I restart Windows 10, it remains on the loading screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I restart Windows 10, it remains on the loading screen: I am trying to restart Windows 10 to refresh it, because it's an old computer. When I restart it, in this case during the refresh, it doesn't go through the shut down part, and it remains on the blue screen that says 'Restarting..." indefinitely. It has been on this screen...
  8. Stuck in loading or black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in loading or black screen: I tried to change my pagefile on my computer, then restarted it. After restarting it, when I try to log in it gets stuck in the loading screen. I decided to try the reset option clearing all data from it, but this ends in a black screen/no input to my screen. Anyone have...
  9. Stuck at logo loading.

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at logo loading.: Hi all, For the past few months my computer has been freezing with loud buzzing sound. Had to force a restart. Just last week I took my pc apart and cleaned it. Tested the ram. Did prime95 and furmark test and had no issues or freezing. Had no issues after a few days of...
  10. After initial Dell loading screen, computer restarts.

in Windows 10 Support
    After initial Dell loading screen, computer restarts.: After upgrading to windows 10, I was able to use it. But, when I tried turning my computer back on the next day, it would restart after the Dell loading screen would go away. It will go through this reboot cycle and never end. Ive tried pulling up the advanced boot options...