Windows 10: Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load

Discus and support Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I tried manually upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903 because I like dark mode. But I got a very alarming loading issue when I upgraded so I did a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ConanHorus, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load

I tried manually upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903 because I like dark mode. But I got a very alarming loading issue when I upgraded so I did a system restore to save my computer. I hoped that the bugs would be worked out by the time my computer would automatically update.

Well, this week the day of reckoning has come - I'm back on 1903 (build 18362.267 home edition).

Here's what happens with my desktop:

If I put my workstation to sleep, which is the best arrangement for my needs, and come around to wake it up again I am greeted with a black screen. My fans spin like it's awake and active but the screen is black, my keyboard back-light doesn't turn on, and even my mouse looks dead. I have to hold down the power button to restart the computer.

When the computer restarts after the black screen, it will go directly to the Windows logo as if it's loading the OS, but there is no spinning dots animation underneath. The blue Windows icon will just stare back at me, tauntingly. I have to hold down the power button a second time to restart.

When the computer restarts after the blue Windows load icon that doesn't actually load anything, my computer will go back to normal. It will show the spinning dots animation for a few seconds and then I'm greeted with the login screen. Everything is normal after that until I either turn off my computer or put it to sleep.

When I do turn off my computer instead of putting it to sleep, I am able to skip the black screen stage, but I still get the blue Windows logo of stagnation, while I experience the annoyed emotion of desperation, and have to restart in order to get back to using my computer.

This cycle happens every time my computer goes to sleep or I turn it off. How to fix? To be clear, I want to keep using the sleep feature. Any solution involving changing my settings to instead use some feature that is not sleep mode, while creative in its own right, is not what I'm looking for. I need my fans to stop (they make lots of noise) and I very much prefer not to have to turn off my computer every time, the boot-up from sleep mode is preferred.

:)

ConanHorus, Jul 28, 2019
  2. MoonPig Win User

Windows 7 Restarts on Loading

Hey,

Just swapped out some hardware in my Media Center.

When windows finishes the Loading screen (with the logo in the middle on black background), it restarts the computer.... and repeat.

I remember this happening to computers before, but can't remember the solution.

I changed the motherboard, so is it because of drivers?

I can't boot into SafeMode. Same thing happens after loading drivers.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Danny

MoonPig, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Zaspera Win User
    black screen upon restart

i just installed drivers for a geforce 210..restarted for it to take effect and all i get on restart is a black screen after windows loads etc but the monitor is on..any idea what to do?

Zaspera, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load

Windows loading animation forever

sometimes the windows is loading forever ,it forces me to restart ,when i restart using Restart button the windows loading is OK. this happens sometimes only . the windows loading continues

TmdRockz™, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load

1. Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load - Similar Threads - Loading Cycle Black

2. Computer keeps restarting after showing motherboard logo and before windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps restarting after showing motherboard logo and before windows loading screen: I am facing this automatically restarting issue this happens when I turn on pc after motherboard logo shows pc automatically gets restart and keep restarting again and again It don't even reaches to main windows screen please help me to fix this...
  3. Computer keeps restarting after showing motherboard logo and before windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps restarting after showing motherboard logo and before windows loading screen: I am facing this automatically restarting issue this happens when I turn on pc after motherboard logo shows pc automatically gets restart and keep restarting again and again It don't even reaches to main windows screen please help me to fix this...
  4. Computer keeps restarting after showing motherboard logo and before windows loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. black screen after logo loading at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen after logo loading at startup: when i open my pc, it puts the logo loading and then a black screen appears, sometimes with the cursor and sometimes not. I tried every solution on forums/youtube and nothing seems to work, my computer was working perfectly fine the day before. I tried all shortcuts,tried to...
  6. black screen after logo loading at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen after logo loading at startup: when i open my pc, it puts the logo loading and then a black screen appears, sometimes with the cursor and sometimes not. I tried every solution on forums/youtube and nothing seems to work, my computer was working perfectly fine the day before. I tried all shortcuts,tried to...
  7. black screen after logo loading at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. no windows logo black dots loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no windows logo black dots loading: When i start the windows it first boots normal then shows a black screen with white moving dots and takes 2 -3 minutes to load i tried removing all usb devices and it booted up without the issue but when i rwplugged them and restart the dots show again is there a fix for this...
  9. Black screen after the logo, but before loading the profile.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after the logo, but before loading the profile.: Hello, there is a problem with the black screen after the reboot. I don't know how to fix it, where to dig. What exactly is the problem: after loading the logo, before the profile page, I have a black screen and a mouse in the center of the screen, while something is trying...
  10. Windows loading/restart issues

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows loading/restart issues: I have a custom PC and recently it's been having a lot of issues with starting up very slow (I'm running a SSD for OS). It also no longer recognizes my other 2 hard drives I have in it, and any maintenance programs it runs will run either part way or fail to run at all. Many...