Windows 10: Windows loading/restart issues

Discus and support Windows loading/restart issues in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have a custom PC and recently it's been having a lot of issues with starting up very slow (I'm running a SSD for OS). It also no longer recognizes my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by jhagen13, Aug 11, 2018.

1. jhagen13 Win User

Windows loading/restart issues

I have a custom PC and recently it's been having a lot of issues with starting up very slow (I'm running a SSD for OS). It also no longer recognizes my other 2 hard drives I have in it, and any maintenance programs it runs will run either part way or fail to run at all. Many of those same programs will not run again if I close out of them. If I power it down or restart it through Windows, it won't power down and stays on the "restarting" screen. I've tried to reinstall Windows through the OS restore feature and it locks up. I've tried to run the repair feature in startup, and so far it takes hours for any progress to be made, if it makes any at all. I'm out of ideas how to fix this (I also no longer have my install disc for Windows 7, which I took the free upgrade from). Is there a way to fix this that I'm unaware of?

:)

jhagen13, Aug 11, 2018
  2. little cat, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 11, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows loading/restart issues :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows loading/restart issues - Similar Threads - loading restart issues

2. loading issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    loading issue: my computer boots up fine, i can get to my desktop but when i click something to try to run it it doesnt load, and after about 3-5 minutes itll load. this started happening after i updated my bios and cleared partitions...
  3. loading issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    loading issue: my computer boots up fine, i can get to my desktop but when i click something to try to run it it doesnt load, and after about 3-5 minutes itll load. this started happening after i updated my bios and cleared partitions...
  4. loading issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Loading Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loading Issue: My laptop is loading websites slowly even with great internet speed, this also happens with loading games. The issue was likely caused by my laptop as I've tried capping the Internet speed down to 30 Mbps on my phone and it still loads games on my phone almost...
  6. Loading Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Issue: My laptop is loading websites slowly even with great internet speed, this also happens with loading games. The issue was likely caused by my laptop as I've tried capping the Internet speed down to 30 Mbps on my phone and it still loads games on my phone almost...
  7. Windows Restart Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Restart Issues: Hi, Recently, I recieved a notification from Settings on my Windows 10 laptop telling me that "It's time to restart". This has obviously been sent to me before and always been carried out quickly, but this update had some issues. When I clicked on restart, it got stuck...
  8. Loading issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading issues: Previously my battery showed 11% and it was not necessary to plug it in Now it shows 0% and if I unplug the cable it turns off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-issues/1d4f6fe0-618a-452f-91d5-1456368e97b2
  9. Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load: I tried manually upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903 because I like dark mode. But I got a very alarming loading issue when I upgraded so I did a system restore to save my computer. I hoped that the bugs would be worked out by the time my computer would automatically update....
  10. Windows 10 Load Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Load Issue: I have been dealing with this issue ever since I upgraded to Windows 10. It fails to load up all the way when I power up my Laptop and log in to my User Profile. When it boots to the Lock or Login Screen, my Wi-Fi icon has a circle over the bars when there is no bars....