Windows 10: Windows loading screen crashes during boot.

Discus and support Windows loading screen crashes during boot. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey my pc has been wotking absolutely fine until today i turned it on and the monitor disconnected so i had a go at troubleshooting it. It loaded up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DwarfNationUKXD, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Windows loading screen crashes during boot.

Hey my pc has been wotking absolutely fine until today i turned it on and the monitor disconnected so i had a go at troubleshooting it. It loaded up fine in safe mode, so i tried reinstalling the graphics drivers, aswell as removing them. After, instead of disconnecting the windows logo just crashes. I beliive it may be something to do with my graphics card but im not sure.

Gtx 960

Phenom x6 1055t

8gb ram

Windows 10

:)

DwarfNationUKXD, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Micah Bat Win User

PC won't boot after Windows loading screen!

Hi,

An Automatic Repair or Startup Repair can help you resolve your concern. This tool is used when you cannot boot your Windows properly. To run Startup Repair, you can go through
    Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Restart now (Under
    Advanced start-up
    ). However, since you cannot enter your Desktop, we suggest you to force fail your computer. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Boot your computer.
    • While on the logo screen, do a force shutdown by pressing the Start button.
    • Wait until you see "Preparing Automatic Repair" appears. If it doesn't appear, repeat the steps until it do so.
    • After the loading screen, you will have a black screen and another loading screen will appear.

By then, it will now diagnose your computer and will do an Automatic Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Nick259 Win User
    Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Dec 2, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

Windows loading screen crashes during boot.

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Windows loading screen crashes during boot.

1. Windows loading screen crashes during boot. - Similar Threads - loading screen crashes

2. Computer unexpectedly blue screens mutliple times during boot and often if it loads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer unexpectedly blue screens mutliple times during boot and often if it loads: I have a Dell XPS 15-9560 running W10 and a few years ago, I replaced the hard drive; one with bigger capacity. The original hard drive was a hybrid HDD/SSD and I replaced it with an HDD Western Digital WDC WD20SPZX-22UA7T0 drive. After 2 years of no problems, there are...
  3. Computer unexpectedly blue screens mutliple times during boot and often if it loads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer unexpectedly blue screens mutliple times during boot and often if it loads: I have a Dell XPS 15-9560 running W10 and a few years ago, I replaced the hard drive; one with bigger capacity. The original hard drive was a hybrid HDD/SSD and I replaced it with an HDD Western Digital WDC WD20SPZX-22UA7T0 drive. After 2 years of no problems, there are...
  4. Computer unexpectedly blue screens mutliple times during boot and often if it loads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MSFS crashes to desktop during loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS crashes to desktop during loading.: During loading, latest picture of London, River Thames appears then sound goes and crash to desktop every time at same point. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs-crashes-to-desktop-during-loading/dc94099f-d843-4241-a7ad-953e81b121f1
  6. PC crashing during low loads

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashing during low loads: Hey everyone, I've been having this problem for a few months now. Basically during low loads, my pc freezes after a certain amount of time. This only happens when I'm browsing the internet or on discord with my friends. I don't get a blue screen or anything, just that my...
  7. Computer crashing during GPU load.

Computer crashing during GPU load.: AMD RYZEN 5 2600X 3.6GHZ 32.0 GB DDR5 RAM AMD radeon 5700 AMD 580X MSI X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI MOTHERBOARD THERMALTAKE SMART 700W ATX POWER SUPPLY I have been dealing with my computer crashing when the GPU is under load. I have tried switching different GPUs to try and...
  8. Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash: Hey all! So basically, sometimes when I boot my computer up I get stuck. The spinning circle stops spinning midway and I'm stuck. The only solution I've found online for this is removing my mouse, keyboard and usb microphone, then I load up normally. The other thing is a...
  9. Some programs crash during the loading screen

Some programs crash during the loading screen: Hey, i have ran into a problem today that i have never seen before and i cant find anything similar when googling. So i was just playing some FiveM today (fivem is sort of a extension to grand theft auto 5 that enables you to create servers and add mods to said servers),...
  10. Slow boot time on SSD (during OS loading screen)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow boot time on SSD (during OS loading screen): Hi! This is my first post here so greetings *Smile Recently my win 10 started booting very slow. I purchased an SSD (EVO 850) a month ago and was amazed how fast it boots, approx. 11s from cold boot to login screen. Since I mine crypto I don't shut down my PC much, I...