Windows 10: Windows loads intermittently with laptop's boot screen.

Discus and support Windows loads intermittently with laptop's boot screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys Can you please help tell me which problem I have with my laptop when this screen shows up? Initially, I thought it was a serious issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lushdimple, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Windows loads intermittently with laptop's boot screen.

Hello guys

Can you please help tell me which problem I have with my laptop when this screen shows up? Initially, I thought it was a serious issue that I could never log in to windows, but then I figured sometimes the laptop could load windows but some other times it couldn't. Thus, using my laptop these days is a hit or miss. This problem has happened recently after certain Windows updates. Any advice on how to fix this permanently is most appreciated.

Thank you

Windows loads intermittently with laptop's boot screen. 4640c9a5-35c9-4f6c-8b64-2ce69c9f65a8?upload=true.jpg

:)

lushdimple, Sep 29, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    PC won't boot after Windows loading screen!

Hi,

An Automatic Repair or Startup Repair can help you resolve your concern. This tool is used when you cannot boot your Windows properly. To run Startup Repair, you can go through
    Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Restart now (Under
    Advanced start-up
    ). However, since you cannot enter your Desktop, we suggest you to force fail your computer. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Boot your computer.
    • While on the logo screen, do a force shutdown by pressing the Start button.
    • Wait until you see "Preparing Automatic Repair" appears. If it doesn't appear, repeat the steps until it do so.
    • After the loading screen, you will have a black screen and another loading screen will appear.

By then, it will now diagnose your computer and will do an Automatic Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Windows loads intermittently with laptop's boot screen.

Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows loads intermittently with laptop's boot screen.

1. Windows loads intermittently with laptop's boot screen. - Similar Threads - loads intermittently laptop's

2. PC stuck on windows loading screen on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck on windows loading screen on boot: Hello, I recently installed more RAM into my pc replaced old RAM so that all modules are the same and installed an updated version of AMD StoreMI. On the restart after installing StoreMI my pc gets stuck on boot at the windows logo with the circling dots. I have tried the...
  3. PC stuck on windows loading screen on boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on windows loading screen on boot: Hello, I recently installed more RAM into my pc replaced old RAM so that all modules are the same and installed an updated version of AMD StoreMI. On the restart after installing StoreMI my pc gets stuck on boot at the windows logo with the circling dots. I have tried the...
  4. Infinite loading boot screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading boot screen: So I own a low end HP laptop with windows 10 home. 2 days ago I lent my friend my laptop just to play some games on it, and right after she launched the game on steam, everything froze except for the cursor, I took the battery out and put it back in, then turnt it back on....
  5. Windows loading screen crashes during boot.

Windows loading screen crashes during boot.: Hey my pc has been wotking absolutely fine until today i turned it on and the monitor disconnected so i had a go at troubleshooting it. It loaded up fine in safe mode, so i tried reinstalling the graphics drivers, aswell as removing them. After, instead of disconnecting the...
  6. Intermittent boot problems

Intermittent boot problems: Windows 10 Pro desktop. Runs fine when it boots. Will run for days with no problems, recovers fine from sleep. However, sometimes (not always) after being shut down for a day it will not boot. Hangs with blue windows icon and spinning dots. I have imaged the SSD and cloned...
  7. Intermittent wrong screen resolution at boot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intermittent wrong screen resolution at boot: This has only started happening recently - every few boots, the screen choice between Windows 10 and XP appears with the wrong resolution. The image is small on the screen. If I select Windows 10, the full boot sequence continues with that resolution. However, if I select...
  8. Windows 10 boot intermittently freezing on Logo Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boot intermittently freezing on Logo Screen: I have Windows 10 on three computers. Two work fine. The third has been giving me boot problems for as long as I have had it upgraded from Windows 8 (which worked perfectly). On around 50% of boots it will simply freeze at the Windows logo screen with no spinning dots. I...
  9. Windows intermittently failing to boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows intermittently failing to boot: I have an issue with a recent build whereby the system boots straight into UEFI and the SSD boot drive doesn't show up under boot options. It happens intermittently (roughly every 2 or 3 weeks) and in the beginning a simple reboot would solve it. Recently though, once...
  10. Intermittent Slow Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent Slow Boot: Hi Hope someone can help I have this intermittent problem it happens about every third time I boot up I have a Asus Z97A motherboard, a Samsung 850 pro SSD C: drive, a WD 1 TB black D: drive and a WD 2 TB E: drive I just got done doing a reinstall. When it fails it stops...