Windows 10: Windows location icon in system tray

Discus and support Windows location icon in system tray in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After updating to the Creators Update (1703), everytime I click the action center the icon for location is in my system tray until I shut down my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Faith, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Faith Win User

Windows location icon in system tray

After updating to the Creators Update (1703), everytime I click the action center the icon for location is in my system tray until I shut down my PC. It's very minor I know, but I'm very sensitive to this sort of behaviors. Previously in older Windows 10 versions I could leave location ON without that icon being there when I click the action center, is it possible to this in Windows build 1703? Or is it a bug?

:)

Faith, Apr 19, 2017

2. Moving toolbars to next to System Tray with Windows 10

I have two custom toolbars on the Taskbar. With Windows 8.1, they are located in the right corner area just to left of the System Tray icons "up arrow". When I upgraded to Windows 10, there is about a 2 inch space between the toolbars and the System Tray
    icons "up arrow". How can I move the toolbars right next to the System Tray icons "up arrow" and not waste that space on the Taskbar?

Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

BarryKoopersmith, Apr 19, 2017
  3. How to display the Boot Camp icon in the system tray?

Hi Folks,

I have installed Windows 10 on a Mac. Things seem to be working but I can't locate the Boot Camp icon for the system tray. Can someone help?

Thanks,

Shane

Shane Devenshire, Apr 19, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

I've noticed this too, it's been on a lot. Not had much time to look in to it unfortunately.

swarfega, Apr 19, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows location icon in system tray - Similar Threads - location icon system

2. network icon in the system tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network icon in the system tray: This is strange — I was having an issue with my cable service. The cable/wire to the house had to be replaced. Once the physical wire was replaced, the cable modem initializes and my devices connected. My phone connected via wi-fy and my roku connected via ethernet...
  3. System Tray Icon Will Not Display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray Icon Will Not Display.: Win 10 x64On my system tray I have several icons for running programs. I know to to set them up to display.One of the programs is running, as confirmed by various methods but refuses to display on the system tray.The icon is activated but it just does not show. As all the...
  4. System tray icon size

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray icon size: In a recent windows update i noticed that the system tray, little arrow on the bottom right of task bar when opened, the icons have stayed the same size but the buttons to click on them are alot larger. This widens the system tray alot. Is there any way how to change this?...
  5. Change location of the action center icon on system tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Change location of the action center icon on system tray: Hi, I have the taskbar vertically positioned, and the action center icon gets too much space, alone and not with other system tray icons. [img] I would like to put the action center icon along with the other system tray icons, and not alone. Someone can help ? Windows...
  6. System Tray Icon

System Tray Icon: I have a vision problem and the Safely Remove Icon is very hard for me to see. I would like to change the icon to something more visible. I can't seem to find it in the registry. Thank you....
  7. system tray icons

system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...
  8. Windows Defender System Tray Icon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender System Tray Icon: Currently, I have the Windows Defender System Tray icon with an exclamation point on it --- When I open the program to see what actions are needed, there are none to be acted upon --- So I should get the green checkmark when I restart, but still, the exclamation point is...
  9. Ugly system tray icons

Ugly system tray icons: This is not really a problem, but is there a way to make these icons look better? [img] Especially the Wifi and battery icons. 48490
  10. System Tray Icon Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Tray Icon Question: Can someone please tell me what the MASH.support icon that I have in my system tray is? Attached is a screenshot of what opens when I click on it. Thanks in advance. [img] 92921

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows phone path for systemtry