Windows 10: Windows Lock screen pops up all the time

Discus and support Windows Lock screen pops up all the time in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello! Somehow Every time thr QWERTZ key line is used the lock screen pops up. It also pops up occasionally when using the mouse or pressing other... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by andy4117, Mar 13, 2020.

1. andy4117 Win User

Windows Lock screen pops up all the time

Hello!

Somehow Every time thr QWERTZ key line is used the lock screen pops up.

It also pops up occasionally when using the mouse or pressing other buttons and I don't know how to solve this issue.

Does anyone here know how to turn this off?

Thanks

:)

andy4117, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Windows Lock screen pops up all the time

No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen option as Windows Spotlight and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select Windows Spotlight from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Lock screen pops up all the time

1. Windows Lock screen pops up all the time - Similar Threads - Lock screen pops

2. why is Windows Powershell popping up all the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is Windows Powershell popping up all the time?: Ever since i download a file from what I had heard was a trustworthy website Powershell has been opening randomly and closing in an instant. I was able to read what it was called after it stayed for longer than usual. i already have check for any viruses but the scan said...
  3. why is Windows Powershell popping up all the time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is Windows Powershell popping up all the time?: Ever since i download a file from what I had heard was a trustworthy website Powershell has been opening randomly and closing in an instant. I was able to read what it was called after it stayed for longer than usual. i already have check for any viruses but the scan said...
  4. caps lock pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    caps lock pop up: when ever i tap caps lock on my windows ten surface pro it minimizes all of my tabs/apps to my home screen and then displase this messege:. i have no clue how i turned it on but i would like to know how to turn it off, thanks in advance. [ATTACH]...
  5. Lock screen keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen keeps popping up: I have tried many things to try to stop the lock screen from popping up constantly and have failed, I think it stated after the last windows 10 update. Please help....
  6. On Screen Keyboard pops up all the time after I turn it off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    On Screen Keyboard pops up all the time after I turn it off: I recently moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 (finally right?). One consistent problem that I don't understand is that the "Ease of Access On Screen Keyboard" randomly pops up a lot. I always put my computer to sleep at night. In the morning I click to login again, and there...
  7. Virtual keyboard popping up in lock screen, help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual keyboard popping up in lock screen, help: I read that this can be caused by a digital art tablet's drivers, I plugged in my tablet (wacom bamboo) before I restarted my laptop and noticed this happen so it might be plausible, i hope thats just the case but this has never happened before in the few times I've plugged...
  8. Windows 10 lock screen keeps on popping up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 lock screen keeps on popping up: So I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I can't log in now. The lock screen appears, I swipe up, then enter my password. It says "Welcome" but after the screen fades to black the lock screen comes back. Tried rebooting, but it's no use....
  9. Pop up message all the time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up message all the time: I keep getting a pop up notice that my Local disc H drive is full....I do not have an H drive! No such thing shows up in the left column, however it does show up when I click on This PC...then it shows full/red. But when I double click to open, it says 'this folder is...
  10. Command Prompt pops up all the time

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt pops up all the time: Thanks a lot guys for your time. what a great community.