Windows 10: Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working

Discus and support Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've had the lock screen slide show running for years. Just recently, when I went to add another folder personalize>settings>Lock Screen>Slide Show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MCarroll_1212, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working

I've had the lock screen slide show running for years. Just recently, when I went to add another folder personalize>settings>Lock Screen>Slide Show

The folders I have selected no longer appear. All I get now is the static Background picture. Any Idea what changed? I'm running Windows 10 Home, Version 1903, OD Build 18362.657

:)

MCarroll_1212, Feb 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 lock screen slide show not working

I cant get my windows 10 lock screen slide show to work. It wont even load a single picture. It just keeps the stack picture from what ever was last selected for the lock screen background. I have another windows 10 machine and the lock screen slide
    show is working fine with the same pictures. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

LuckyEights, Feb 29, 2020
  3. MikeS Win User
    problems in running slide show in lock screen

Since switching to windows 10 from windows 8.2 I have had problems in running slide show in lock screen. The slide show will only operate when the screen timeout setting is set to 1 minute. All other time settings give a black screen at timeout. Am I missing something?

MikeS, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working

Lock Screen slide show not working suddenly on Windows 10

Old title: Lock Screen slide show

When our Dell / Windows 10 computer was installed we had a Lock Screen Slide show that rotated thru many fantastic and beautiful scenes. All of a sudden, last week the computer is stuck on one picture. How do we get back to the rotating slide slow? Any
    help would be appreciated.

WarrenWinner, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working

1. Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Slide

2. Lock screen slide show not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen slide show not working: My Lock screen slideshow does not work after a recent Windows update. If I'm away from my computer for a while, instead of displaying the Lock Screen slid show, the screen is totally black. It works at bootup if I don't immediately login and after a manual lock screen Win L....
  3. Lock screen slide show not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen slide show not working: My Lock screen slideshow does not work after a recent Windows update. If I'm away from my computer for a while, instead of displaying the Lock Screen slid show, the screen is totally black. It works at bootup if I don't immediately login and after a manual lock screen Win L....
  4. PERSONALIZATION - LOCK SCREEN - SLIDE SHOW not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PERSONALIZATION - LOCK SCREEN - SLIDE SHOW not working properly: ISSUE: The slideshow feature within Personalize/Lock Screen will not load the picture folder from my desktop in Windows 11. Windows can see all the photos in the folder, but I get these error messages when I click on the folder to insert: "No items match your search" AND "The...
  5. PERSONALIZATION - LOCK SCREEN - SLIDE SHOW not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PERSONALIZATION - LOCK SCREEN - SLIDE SHOW not working properly: ISSUE: The slideshow feature within Personalize/Lock Screen will not load the picture folder from my desktop in Windows 11. Windows can see all the photos in the folder, but I get these error messages when I click on the folder to insert: "No items match your search" AND "The...
  6. Windows 10 lock screen slide show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 lock screen slide show: My failing memory tells me I used to be able to set up a lockscreen slideshow and only see some of the built-in Windows background/wallpaper pics. Now it seems my only choice for a slideshow are folders with my own personal pics. Is that the way it works now? I have Windows...
  7. Windows 10 lock screen slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 lock screen slide show: My failing memory tells me I used to be able to set up a lockscreen slideshow and only see some of the built-in Windows background/wallpaper pics. Now it seems my only choice for a slideshow are folders with my own personal pics. Is that the way it works now? I have Windows...
  8. Adding Slide Show to Lock Screen

Adding Slide Show to Lock Screen: Hi All, I'm having issues using a slideshow for my lock screen on my computer. When I access the area under Settings the button to locate the file to use as the lock screen doesn't even highlight for me to select a folder. Anyone have any idea what settings may be preventing...
  9. Windows 10 Lock screen slide show not working

Windows 10 Lock screen slide show not working: Hi there, anyone know how to fix lock screen slide show not working? My slide show was working fine few months ago until when i update my drivers and suddenly it is not working anymore. I tried some method on the internet and it wasn't very helpful. Btw my background slide...
  10. lock screen slide show issues

in Windows 10 Support
    lock screen slide show issues: Worked fine on windows 8.1 but updated with the RTM of 10 and now the lock screen only works on one screen. Used to work on the 2 screens on the side and not in the middle which was fine but now just on the main screen and the other 2 stay blank. Dunno if its a known issue or...