Windows 10: Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working

Discus and support Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've had the lock screen slide show running for years. Just recently, when I went to add another folder personalize>settings>Lock Screen>Slide Show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MCarroll_1212, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working

I've had the lock screen slide show running for years. Just recently, when I went to add another folder personalize>settings>Lock Screen>Slide Show

The folders I have selected no longer appear. All I get now is the static Background picture. Any Idea what changed? I'm running Windows 10 Home, Version 1903, OD Build 18362.657

:)

MCarroll_1212, Feb 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 lock screen slide show not working

I cant get my windows 10 lock screen slide show to work. It wont even load a single picture. It just keeps the stack picture from what ever was last selected for the lock screen background. I have another windows 10 machine and the lock screen slide
    show is working fine with the same pictures. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

LuckyEights, Feb 29, 2020
  3. MikeS Win User
    problems in running slide show in lock screen

Since switching to windows 10 from windows 8.2 I have had problems in running slide show in lock screen. The slide show will only operate when the screen timeout setting is set to 1 minute. All other time settings give a black screen at timeout. Am I missing something?

MikeS, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working

Lock Screen slide show not working suddenly on Windows 10

Old title: Lock Screen slide show

When our Dell / Windows 10 computer was installed we had a Lock Screen Slide show that rotated thru many fantastic and beautiful scenes. All of a sudden, last week the computer is stuck on one picture. How do we get back to the rotating slide slow? Any
    help would be appreciated.

WarrenWinner, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working

1. Windows Lock Screen Slide Show, not working - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Slide

2. lock screen slide show inactive after a period of inactivity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen slide show inactive after a period of inactivity: Hello everyone! The one problem I have is that I set the slideshow to the lock screen and let it show if I don't use the computer for 5 minutes. Normally, after 5 minutes, the lock screen will appear and the slideshow starts but my computer turns off the screen. Only when I...
  3. Adding Slide Show to Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Slide Show to Lock Screen: Hi All, I'm having issues using a slideshow for my lock screen on my computer. When I access the area under Settings the button to locate the file to use as the lock screen doesn't even highlight for me to select a folder. Anyone have any idea what settings may be preventing...
  4. Windows 10 Lock screen slide show not working

Windows 10 Lock screen slide show not working: Hi there, anyone know how to fix lock screen slide show not working? My slide show was working fine few months ago until when i update my drivers and suddenly it is not working anymore. I tried some method on the internet and it wasn't very helpful. Btw my background slide...
  5. Setting Up a Slide Show on the Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting Up a Slide Show on the Lock Screen: Windows wants me to "Choose albums for your slideshow." Under which there is a box to pick that says, "Add Folder." Where is the appropriate place to find, place, or choose an album (folder) from which Windows can display and cycle through a number of pics? I have tried...
  6. Screen Saver slide show works and then quits

Screen Saver slide show works and then quits: I have a few personal photos set up to show as a screen saver. When I preview the settings all is fine. When screen saver starts, it runs through the photos and then the screen goes black with a message about an error stopped screen saver from running. It doesn't tell me what...
  7. Screen Slide Show

Screen Slide Show: My old Windows 8.1 would entertain us with an ongoing slide show from my Pictures File. Is it possible to do the same with Windows 10? Thanks, 24478
  8. problems in running slide show in lock screen

problems in running slide show in lock screen: Since switching to windows 10 from windows 8.2 I have had problems in running slide show in lock screen. The slide show will only operate when the screen timeout setting is set to 1 minute. All other time settings give a black screen at timeout. Am I missing something? 27246
  9. Enable or Disable Lock Screen Slide Show in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Lock Screen Slide Show in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Lock Screen Slide Show in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Lock Screen Slide Show in Windows 10 [img] Information If users set their lock screen will play a slide show of pictures from chosen albums within added folders. This tutorial...
  10. lock screen slide show issues

in Windows 10 Support
    lock screen slide show issues: Worked fine on windows 8.1 but updated with the RTM of 10 and now the lock screen only works on one screen. Used to work on the 2 screens on the side and not in the middle which was fine but now just on the main screen and the other 2 stay blank. Dunno if its a known issue or...