Windows 10: Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen.

Discus and support Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Context: I was playing with my friends the other day and suddenly I got the Blue Screen of Death. My laptop restarted and it also started disk... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ratsueru, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Ratsueru Win User

Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen.

Context: I was playing with my friends the other day and suddenly I got the Blue Screen of Death. My laptop restarted and it also started disk checking. After that, my laptop booted up properly but the lock screen is stuck at this blurry screen with no way of accessing the sign in button and password. It's not freezing, I can move my mouse and access the buttons just fine, but I can't get past this blurry screen and access my laptop.Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen. [​IMG]

:)

Ratsueru, Jan 20, 2021
  2. w bruno Win User

lock screen piture is blurry

lock screen picture is blurry

w bruno, Jan 20, 2021
  3. goosmurf Win User
    Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

The first suggestion is not helpful since the problem is that we have many open programs stuck behind the lock screen.

I have run into this problem and tried the On-screen keyboard but it does not help.

An additional data point is that it does not matter what password is entered.

Enter correct password -> spinner shows up, after about 30 seconds the spinner goes away and the screen remains locked.

Enter blank password (simply hit Enter) -> same behaviour as above.

The behaviour is the same whether using physical or On-screen keyboards.

goosmurf, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen.

Windows locking up at start screen. HELP!

It will load to safemode but will lock up, it locks up at the user screen.

pepsi71ocean, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen.

1. Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen. - Similar Threads - Lock Screen stuck

2. Stuck on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on the lock screen: My pc was running fine the I took a break after 3 days but when I came back I was stuck on the lock screen with my keyboard and mouse not responding but is working I tested it out on Bios. And no it didnt crash because i can still see the clock moving. I have tried everything...
  3. Stuck on the lock screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on the lock screen: My pc was running fine the I took a break after 3 days but when I came back I was stuck on the lock screen with my keyboard and mouse not responding but is working I tested it out on Bios. And no it didnt crash because i can still see the clock moving. I have tried everything...
  4. Locked on blurry log in screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked on blurry log in screen: Win 10 suddenly wont let me log in. stops at blurry log in screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-on-blurry-log-in-screen/23053dc8-2992-41a1-9b69-3e4b2430b5a9
  5. Stuck in blurry log in screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in blurry log in screen: Hey all, Running into a issue with booting my laptop- it's stuck in a loop on the blurry log in screen and won't get to the point to where I can enter a password. Startup repair and system restore do not work, and I can't reset to a clean install of windows. Even trying to...
  6. Lock screen stucks

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen stucks: In the login screen whenever I enter my pin or password the windows say just a moment and then again it shows the login screen again and again and I enter the right password but still it stucks in that login screen....
  7. PC stuck at a blurry login screen

PC stuck at a blurry login screen: I recently updated my PC and now it is stuck at the login screen. It boots up normally to the lock screen, after pressing any button or using the mouse it goes to the next screen for the login but does not load the password box and the screen remains blurry. I can use the...
  8. lock screen piture is blurry

lock screen piture is blurry: lock screen picture is blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-piture-is-blurry/928cbb36-84a1-41e1-bb55-43e26c1fa90d
  9. Stuck at lock screen

Stuck at lock screen: I have a problem. I restarted my computer, and when it finished, I used my pin to log in. It said welcome, and then the dots started spinning in a circle as they normally do. But now the screen is stuck with the dots along with my microsoft name and picture. I have no option...
  10. Stuck at "Lock screen"

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at "Lock screen": I tried to look into this issue myself but most threads are related to a windows update that prevented login, or various other Windows startup issues, non explained the problem I'm having, so here it is: Windows automatically goes into the lock screen with screen savers...