Windows 10: windows lock screen stuck & im afraid its going to get stuck

Discus and support windows lock screen stuck & im afraid its going to get stuck in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows lock screen stuck & im afraid its going to get stuck in that position... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Russ (AKA Michael P, Apr 11, 2019.

1. windows lock screen stuck & im afraid its going to get stuck

windows lock screen stuck & im afraid its going to get stuck in that position

:)

Russ (AKA Michael P, Apr 11, 2019
  2. FrankYar Win User

Stuck on tpm clear screen

Im stuck in the "choose an option" screen, so im not familiar with TPM. Whats TPM? Im at the bios screen and since im not familiar with Lenovo. We might be talking about the same screen. Kinda stuck at work and wont be able to use another keyboard until
    i get home. I let Windows update my computer overnight, only to find it stuck. My keyboard lights up, but it wont do anything. I went ahead and restarted it, but it stuck in the same spot and im afraid its not just a simple keyboard problem.

FrankYar, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Login from lock screen stuck on circular rotating dots

The following happens intermittently:

• I'm working and use the Windows+L key combination to lock my screen to leave for a period (can be short or long).
    • I return and use Ctrl+Alt+Del to log back in.
    • I get a blue screen with a small circle of spinning dots, which goes on indefinitely.
    • I have to hard boot my laptop by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds.
    This started happening only after I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition. This appears to be a common problem with Windows 10:

I've tried most of the suggestions from these an other sources, but nothing has solved this issue -- which is very disruptive to productivity and seems to be specific to Windows 10. Please reply with only real solutions.

teancum144, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Clark Ari Win User

windows lock screen stuck & im afraid its going to get stuck

Stuck at Lock Screen

Since you weren't able to get to the desktop and your computer is still stuck on the lock screen, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    to run the recovery options in Windows 10.

Get back to us with the results.

Clark Ari, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

windows lock screen stuck & im afraid its going to get stuck

1. windows lock screen stuck & im afraid its going to get stuck - Similar Threads - lock screen stuck

2. Im getting stuck on this screen for 2 hour !?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im getting stuck on this screen for 2 hour !?!: After unistalling windows, i login my account and then it asked me if i need a free trial for 365. I clicked it by chance and the screen turned into this. It's said that there is a back arrow to select but i couldnt find it anywhere. Someone pls help me cause i tried all but...
  3. Im getting stuck on this screen for 2 hour !?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im getting stuck on this screen for 2 hour !?!: After unistalling windows, i login my account and then it asked me if i need a free trial for 365. I clicked it by chance and the screen turned into this. It's said that there is a back arrow to select but i couldnt find it anywhere. Someone pls help me cause i tried all but...
  4. Im getting stuck on this screen for 2 hour !?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Im stuck in bios its frozen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im stuck in bios its frozen.: Hello, My problem is when I try to open BIOS from Asus it's just friezes and i can't do anything.What can I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-bios-its-frozen/06dcc4f6-cf3e-450a-93d7-7b793f95089a
  6. Im stuck in bios its frozen.

Im stuck in bios its frozen.: Hello, My problem is when I try to open BIOS from Asus it's just friezes and i can't do anything.What can I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-bios-its-frozen/06dcc4f6-cf3e-450a-93d7-7b793f95089a
  7. Im stuck in bios its frozen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 10 gets stuck at lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 gets stuck at lock screen: Hello. My computer gets stuck on the lock screen for 20 to 40 minutes to show the login screen. I have tried all the methods listed on this link except the last one but none of them have worked....
  9. Windows 10 gets stuck at lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 gets stuck at lock screen: Hello. My computer gets stuck on the lock screen for 20 to 40 minutes to show the login screen. I have tried all the methods listed on this link except the last one but none of them have worked....
  10. Windows 10 gets stuck at lock screen