Windows 10: Windows locked itself cause of repeated shutdown

Discus and support Windows locked itself cause of repeated shutdown in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Brutual_Bro [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Brutual_Bro, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Windows locked itself cause of repeated shutdown

/u/Brutual_Bro, Dec 24, 2020
  2. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

3. little cat, Dec 24, 2020
  4. djole351 Win User

Windows locked itself cause of repeated shutdown

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

NO PROBLEMO !
    (sorry on bad English)

Step 1

Go to pas't! Change system time! Set 1998 as default Year!

Step 2

Now! Sit back and relax and wait 11 Years until Windows 7 beta shutdown again ! Then
    repeat step 1

You Welcome

djole351, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows locked itself cause of repeated shutdown

1. Windows locked itself cause of repeated shutdown - Similar Threads - locked itself cause

2. Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked: I have now received the following error three times. Yes, I have kids that are still learning the rules around when they can touch the computer. They have received their timeout punishment."This sign-in option disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns....
  3. Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked: I have now received the following error three times. Yes, I have kids that are still learning the rules around when they can touch the computer. They have received their timeout punishment."This sign-in option disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns....
  4. Tried to restore PC but a shutdown caused it to catch itself in a Automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tried to restore PC but a shutdown caused it to catch itself in a Automatic repair loop.: PC was a good working pc and I used it for a mix of study and gaming, it could take a lot and I knew it's limits. However, one day I installed a mod for a game I was enjoying at the time this caused a weird reaction to the computer that caused it to overheat irregularly. it...
  5. Tried to restore PC but a shutdown caused it to catch itself in a Automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tried to restore PC but a shutdown caused it to catch itself in a Automatic repair loop.: PC was a good working pc and I used it for a mix of study and gaming, it could take a lot and I knew it's limits. However, one day I installed a mod for a game I was enjoying at the time this caused a weird reaction to the computer that caused it to overheat irregularly. it...
  6. Pc shutdown by itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc shutdown by itself: I’m running windows 10 pro build 21h1 os build from this month September and it was a storm with lightning and my pc went off but the others worked just fine what it should be the power source , or the heating from pc or I needed to change the thermal paste from processor it...
  7. Repeated shutdown login problem.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Repeated shutdown login problem.: Due to repeated shutdown I'm unable to login into my windows with PIN and I have forgotten my password. How to reset the password without usb flashdrive and I have tried one solution with power button and shift key it's also not working, please help....
  8. Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart: Event log shows windows update causing a restart: The process C:\Windows\System32\usocoreworker.exe MILESTONE-JB has initiated the restart of computer MILESTONE-JB on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Operating System: Service pack Planned Reason...
  9. Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself: Hi Two days ago my computer installed a major update. This repeated itself the next two mornings. It's inconvenient because it takes quite a while. I'd like to know how to disable it from updating itself repeatedly. Thanks 65919
  10. Windows starts by itself when shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows starts by itself when shutdown: Just Yesterday upgraded from 8.1 to 10 with out any problems. But, Unless fast start up is disabled, windows will start by itself a few minutes later after I shutdown. Did not have this problem before with 8.1. Always had fast startup selected, matter of fact, never had to...