Windows 10: Windows Locked Up

Discus and support Windows Locked Up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a Lenova Ideapad 320 about a month ago with Windows 10. I installed Microsoft Office, along with AutoCAD, and Acrobat Reader. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Steve Leid, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Windows Locked Up

Hello,

I bought a Lenova Ideapad 320 about a month ago with Windows 10. I installed Microsoft Office, along with AutoCAD, and Acrobat Reader. After installing updates last Friday the computer locked up. I can open the task manager and shut down and restart the computer, but I cannot open the start menu or any programs on the computer.

I tried uninstalling the last updates when restarting using the Novo button. When it tried to uninstall it gave an error screen and said to contact computer manufacturer. It now will not let me do a factory reset either. There are no files on the computer and am wondering what else I can try to get the computer to work?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Steve

:)

Steve Leid, Mar 22, 2019
  2. little cat, Mar 22, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows Locked Up

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows Locked Up

1. Windows Locked Up - Similar Threads - Locked

2. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  3. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  4. Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?: I'm finding that the Windows 10 Spotlight lock screen is repeating images over and over again, even after I've rated it once, they come back and ask me to re-rate it again. This has been happening over the past year or so. In the past, you'd just get a new image and you'd...
  5. Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?

Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?: I'm finding that the Windows 10 Spotlight lock screen is repeating images over and over again, even after I've rated it once, they come back and ask me to re-rate it again. This has been happening over the past year or so. In the past, you'd just get a new image and you'd...
  6. Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...: helloMy primary computer is locked. at startup, it is asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery code to unblock it.It seems that this code is stored on my microsoft account under this url : https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyWhen I try to go there, it is asking me...
  8. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...: helloMy primary computer is locked. at startup, it is asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery code to unblock it.It seems that this code is stored on my microsoft account under this url : https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyWhen I try to go there, it is asking me...
  9. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

10. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone screen locked up