Windows 10: Windows locked

Discus and support Windows locked in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, Unknowingly ran net user /random command without realising that it'll reset my pasaword. Now I can not access my windows 10. Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GURDEEP SINGH5, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Windows locked

Hi,

Unknowingly ran net user /random command without realising that it'll reset my pasaword. Now I can not access my windows 10.

Can anyone please help. I need it urgently.

Thank you,

Garry

:)

GURDEEP SINGH5, Dec 1, 2018
  2. little cat, Dec 1, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows locked

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows locked

1. Windows locked - Similar Threads - locked

2. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...: helloMy primary computer is locked. at startup, it is asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery code to unblock it.It seems that this code is stored on my microsoft account under this url : https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyWhen I try to go there, it is asking me...
  3. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...: helloMy primary computer is locked. at startup, it is asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery code to unblock it.It seems that this code is stored on my microsoft account under this url : https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyWhen I try to go there, it is asking me...
  4. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

6. my pc is locked

my pc is locked: my pc is locked from find my device. i accidentally locked my pc from the pc itself so what i suppossed to do? please help me. it says " an administator has restricted sign in, To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in...
  7. Windows 11 is locked and shows challenge phrase A1B2C3

Windows 11 is locked and shows challenge phrase A1B2C3: At morning I'll try to open my laptop after entering the correct pin it shows wrong pin and I tried several times but it shows sign in option disabled and shows wait for 2 hours and try again and it doesn't shows even forget password option also to reset the password how can...
  8. my pc is locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is locked: my pc is locked from find my device. i accidentally locked my pc from the pc itself so what i suppossed to do? please help me. it says " an administator has restricted sign in, To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in...
  9. Windows 11 is locked and shows challenge phrase A1B2C3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is locked and shows challenge phrase A1B2C3: At morning I'll try to open my laptop after entering the correct pin it shows wrong pin and I tried several times but it shows sign in option disabled and shows wait for 2 hours and try again and it doesn't shows even forget password option also to reset the password how can...
  10. Locked out of my own account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my own account: URGENT HELP PLEASE! I'm locked out of my account I was an administrator in my own laptop that I use now I hv the same account which no longer is administrator account please help me I really need my account back with administrator so I can get to use my computer...