Windows 10: Windows locking me out of my laptop

Discus and support Windows locking me out of my laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Windows recently updated on my laptop. It signed me out of my laptop. I cannot sign in. When I turn on the computer the only screen I have access to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EresPuerta, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Windows locking me out of my laptop

Windows recently updated on my laptop. It signed me out of my laptop. I cannot sign in. When I turn on the computer the only screen I have access to says other user and asks for a username and password. Well never had either of those for my laptop, have a pin but no option to use it. Okay so, other sign in options. I enter my Microsoft account username and password and it says its wrong. WHICH I F***ING KNOW IS CORRECT. I just changed it, old one is long forgotten. Laptop is connected to the interwebs so using the Microsoft password shouldn't be a problem. So is there anyway I way I can access

:)

EresPuerta, Jul 21, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 21, 2021
  3. little cat, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Windows locking me out of my laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows locking me out of my laptop

1. Windows locking me out of my laptop - Similar Threads - locking laptop

2. Microsoft login now locked blocking laptop login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft login now locked blocking laptop login: Hi My laptop recently updated, now when I try to login to open the laptop I have a Microsoft sign in.However that Microsoft email address no longer exists, but to verify the account I need to remember emails from over 2 years agoHow can I proceed??Please helpCheers sam* Moved...
  3. Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application: When I am sharing my screen in the zoom meeting, my laptop is getting locked...wheel spins, laptop screen goes dark. Again I need to press the power button and join the meeting.The same thing happening when I am running visual studio application in my laptop.Screen is getting...
  4. Windows 10 - Laptop locks after 1 minute despite numerous changes to increase it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 - Laptop locks after 1 minute despite numerous changes to increase it: Windows locks my computer after 1 minute. Sleep and hibernate settings are also below. I added the key to unhide 'System Unatteneded sleep timeout' and set that to 20 minutes. I added the key to unhide 'Console lock display off timeout' set that to 20 minutes. I set the...
  5. Account locked, no access to Authenticator or MSFT account on laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account locked, no access to Authenticator or MSFT account on laptop: I followed all of the steps to reset my MSFT password. Since I forgot the password to my Authenticator, all of the steps failed and now my account is locked. I cannot find a human being at MSFT support to unlock my account so that I can access any of my docs which are in...
  6. Recent Bios Update Enabled Bitlocker and now locked my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Bios Update Enabled Bitlocker and now locked my laptop: Help please! A recent MS BIOS update to my Dell Inspiron 15 5584 has resulted in Bitlocker now being enabled, when it wasn't previously. I've never installed any MS software other than what came with the laptop new. So I have no Recovery Key to unlock my laptop. I've tried...
  7. Bitlocker has locked out my wife's laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker has locked out my wife's laptop.: Recent either Windows or BIOS update has locked out my wife's laptop. She has important data on it, and I cannot find the recovery key on Onedrive or Devices, and it's not on a printout or file either that I can find. This happened one day, and now we've basically lost our...
  8. Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on

in Windows 10 News
    Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on: [ATTACH]Since you are here, I am assuming that your laptop says locking then shuts off and won’t turn on. in this article, we are going to go over all the possible things you can do to fix the error. Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on Many users have faced...
  9. How do I stop my laptop from automatically "Locking" after ten minutes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop my laptop from automatically "Locking" after ten minutes?: How do I stop my laptop from automatically "Locking" after ten minutes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-my-laptop-from-automatically-locking/1645de1b-8532-4b4b-a6c8-b22fa1f531c5
  10. Laptop Locking automatically while playing games.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop Locking automatically while playing games.: My laptop seems to be locking automatically while playing graphically demanding games like Red dead redemption 2. I tried updating everything , but even after updating the problem persists. My system details:Dell G3 15 35008gb RAM512 GB...