Windows 10: Windows locking me out

Discus and support Windows locking me out in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 and its stuck on the lock screen not responding to any input ive tryed a few things ctrl alt delete unplugging it turing it off and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thewronganswer11, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Windows locking me out

I have a windows 10 and its stuck on the lock screen not responding to any input ive tryed a few things ctrl alt delete unplugging it turing it off and on switching the boot devices all doesnt work i was uninsalling somthing and had to resart my pc it was an app that allowed me to use my ps4 controler on the pc but it wasnt working so i uninstalled restarted my pc and now this does anyone know a way to fix this? Im starting to panic this is the 5th time ive had to write this out because of reddits stupid post cooldown.

submitted by /u/Thewronganswer11
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Thewronganswer11, Aug 4, 2020

2. windows 10 rotation lock grayed out

Hi David,

The option may have grayed out due to a recent update or change that was done on your computer. As our initial troubleshooting step, we recommend that you set your computer to Portrait mode by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • Select System, and then Display.
    • Under the Orientation option, select Portrait.
    • The rotation lock should be clickable after following these steps.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Dennis Mop, Aug 4, 2020
  3. little cat, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows locking me out

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows locking me out

1. Windows locking me out - Similar Threads - locking

2. Annoying caps lock messgae

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying caps lock messgae: Hi there, I got an HP envy laptop and when I was typing and used a caps lock it displayed an on caps lock notification. I tried every solution to remove it, but no success, so I need help...
  3. Annoying caps lock messgae

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying caps lock messgae: Hi there, I got an HP envy laptop and when I was typing and used a caps lock it displayed an on caps lock notification. I tried every solution to remove it, but no success, so I need help...
  4. How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11: I dont know what i did, but now whenever i press Caps lock it displays this image / notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-caps-lock-on-off-on-my-screen-in/1950abaa-5f58-4440-a7f8-1099871e13e1
  5. How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11

How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11: I dont know what i did, but now whenever i press Caps lock it displays this image / notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-caps-lock-on-off-on-my-screen-in/1950abaa-5f58-4440-a7f8-1099871e13e1
  6. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  7. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  8. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  9. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  10. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....