Windows 10: windows locking or frezzing up

Discus and support windows locking or frezzing up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why dose this happen ... my gess is you dont want people to use computers thats why theres allways a stupid update to do or some other **** like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tiredofwindows locking up, May 26, 2020.

1. windows locking or frezzing up

why dose this happen ... my gess is you dont want people to use computers thats why theres allways a stupid update to do or some other **** like macafee being pushed down my throat with 75 **** popups about malware they make and put out now i know you will dismiss this just like allways so i gess i use some other broser or may dismantel this pice of **** that gets slowed down by att .. the net pervider hear in hell or by microsoft that i dont use explorer at all and you still put cookies on my system how the **** you do that .............. kind **** stupid all of you **** that are so very smart ...said sarcastickly .....

OH I NEED BEWARE FOR SCAMERS REALY YOU MEAN IN ALL YOUR WIZDOME YOU CANT CLICK A BUTTON AND BURN THE SCAMERS DOWN AGAIN WOW YALL SIMPLEY AMAZE ME

:)

tiredofwindows locking up, May 26, 2020
  2. little cat, May 26, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 26, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows locking or frezzing up

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2020
Thema:

windows locking or frezzing up

1. windows locking or frezzing up - Similar Threads - locking frezzing

2. How do I turn of Caps Lock notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn of Caps Lock notifications?: I tried the Windows Setting way and the Ease of Access way, but both aren't working for me. I'm on a HP PC, and it's getting annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-of-caps-lock-notifications/dc4fac47-1ad7-4d7b-9565-0d7f7051394a
  3. How do I turn of Caps Lock notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn of Caps Lock notifications?: I tried the Windows Setting way and the Ease of Access way, but both aren't working for me. I'm on a HP PC, and it's getting annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-of-caps-lock-notifications/dc4fac47-1ad7-4d7b-9565-0d7f7051394a
  4. Bitlocker Drive locked !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Drive locked !!: I hope you're happy after locking my drive dear microsoft, I was a supporter of microsoft but now my drive is locked and I'm in other country for work and laptop is totally locked , by that Fu*king bitlocker. So I've purchased the laptop from offline physical market, and I'm...
  5. Bitlocker Drive locked !!

Bitlocker Drive locked !!: I hope you're happy after locking my drive dear microsoft, I was a supporter of microsoft but now my drive is locked and I'm in other country for work and laptop is totally locked , by that Fu*king bitlocker. So I've purchased the laptop from offline physical market, and I'm...
  6. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up: Hey, i have an issue with a specific new feature that just started to appear on my laptop that i don't like, It looks bad, it's slow and otherwise useless since my laptop already shines a light whenever caps lock is activated.I tried finding every single answer, control panel...
  7. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up: Hey, i have an issue with a specific new feature that just started to appear on my laptop that i don't like, It looks bad, it's slow and otherwise useless since my laptop already shines a light whenever caps lock is activated.I tried finding every single answer, control panel...
  8. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Caps Lock/Num Lock Visual Indicators turn on even when its off in settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock/Num Lock Visual Indicators turn on even when its off in settings.: So, i was with a friend clearing out ram on my computer when i hit "end task" on the fillies icon when i was in task manager. My computer immediately grey screened and i panicked and pressed the power button. I was able to shut down my computer and bring it back online. When...
  10. Caps Lock/Num Lock Visual Indicators turn on even when its off in settings.

Caps Lock/Num Lock Visual Indicators turn on even when its off in settings.: So, i was with a friend clearing out ram on my computer when i hit "end task" on the fillies icon when i was in task manager. My computer immediately grey screened and i panicked and pressed the power button. I was able to shut down my computer and bring it back online. When...