Windows 10: Windows Lockout Issue

Discus and support Windows Lockout Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently set Account Lockout Policy to allow 5 logon attempts before a lockout duration of 1 minute. However, I will still be locked out after only 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KHSem_905, Oct 22, 2021.

1. KHSem_905 Win User

Windows Lockout Issue

I recently set Account Lockout Policy to allow 5 logon attempts before a lockout duration of 1 minute. However, I will still be locked out after only 2 failed attempts to logon to Windows and need to wait for at least 2 hours. The following message will pop up: "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again."How do I allow more logon attempts and shorten the waiting time? Thank you

:)

KHSem_905, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 23, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Windows Lockout Issue

little cat, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows Lockout Issue

1. Windows Lockout Issue - Similar Threads - Lockout Issue

2. Window Security Lockout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Security Lockout: I just turned on my computer and got a large popup that states my computer is locked as my ip address was used. It gives me a phone number but i hesitate to call until i know for sure that it really is microsoft. Help!……....
  3. Window Security Lockout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Security Lockout: I just turned on my computer and got a large popup that states my computer is locked as my ip address was used. It gives me a phone number but i hesitate to call until i know for sure that it really is microsoft. Help!……....
  4. 2hour Lockout Continuing with correct PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2hour Lockout Continuing with correct PIN: This issue just started happening: the two local users of our PC are getting locked out when the CORRECT pin is entered on the login screen. Security Policy is set to lockout after 0 attempts. Even so, Windows is forcing a 2hr wait before another login attempt is possible....
  5. 2hour Lockout Continuing with correct PIN

2hour Lockout Continuing with correct PIN: This issue just started happening: the two local users of our PC are getting locked out when the CORRECT pin is entered on the login screen. Security Policy is set to lockout after 0 attempts. Even so, Windows is forcing a 2hr wait before another login attempt is possible....
  6. Admin lockout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin lockout: Admin lockout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-lockout/5095dba5-80ac-439b-8f18-a41e57cc11ac
  7. Admin lockout

Admin lockout: Admin lockout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-lockout/5095dba5-80ac-439b-8f18-a41e57cc11ac
  8. Windows Lockout Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Lockout Issue: I recently set Account Lockout Policy to allow 5 logon attempts before a lockout duration of 1 minute. However, I will still be locked out after only 2 failed attempts to logon to Windows and need to wait for at least 2 hours. The following message will pop up: "This sign-in...
  9. Multiple Game Passes on a Single Computer- Install Lockout/Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Game Passes on a Single Computer- Install Lockout/Issues: Hello, So as far as I can tell operating two game pass enabled accounts on a single computer has a "user based install lock". Is there a work around/is this intentional (if so why)? What this means in practice is that if User A installs game A on (C:) drive User B is now...
  10. Account lockout issue when user try to login windows system

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account lockout issue when user try to login windows system: Hi we could see our end users are facing the issue with their account is getting locked while in the first attempt itself. kindly help us to resolve the issue ASAP....