Windows 10: Windows locks after one minute of activity, literally nothing stops it.

Discus and support Windows locks after one minute of activity, literally nothing stops it. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Recently, my computer has decided to lock itself after one minute of inactivity no matter what I do. It's very annoying, because if I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by darkwolfxj, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Windows locks after one minute of activity, literally nothing stops it.

Hello,

Recently, my computer has decided to lock itself after one minute of inactivity no matter what I do. It's very annoying, because if I'm reading something for more than one minute, the computer locks. I have tried everything I can find to stop it, and nothing works. I've even tried creating registry keys, but to no avail. I already have the password on wake box unchecked and the screensaver turned off. HELP

:)

darkwolfxj, Sep 7, 2018

2. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 7, 2018
  3. little cat, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Windows locks after one minute of activity, literally nothing stops it.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows locks after one minute of activity, literally nothing stops it.

1. Windows locks after one minute of activity, literally nothing stops it. - Similar Threads - locks minute activity

2. Nothing starts after 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing starts after 2 minutes: My HP computer, after working well some years, got the following strange behavior: After log in, I could start 1 or 2 applications, than I could not start anything anymore, not the task manager, nothing else, and the computer did not react for a shut down command also. So...
  3. Nothing starts after 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing starts after 2 minutes: My HP computer, after working well some years, got the following strange behavior: After log in, I could start 1 or 2 applications, than I could not start anything anymore, not the task manager, nothing else, and the computer did not react for a shut down command also. So...
  4. Nothing starts after 2 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Literally nothing works

Literally nothing works: SoSome of the programs and files won't start/open, including the search bar and settingsSafe mode won't enable nor through msconfig nor through [Shift] + Restart nor through holding F8 sfc /scannow crushesNothing in msconfig window workschkdsk did nothingRestarting File...
  6. Literally nothing works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Literally nothing works: SoSome of the programs and files won't start/open, including the search bar and settingsSafe mode won't enable nor through msconfig nor through [Shift] + Restart nor through holding F8 sfc /scannow crushesNothing in msconfig window workschkdsk did nothingRestarting File...
  7. Literally nothing works

8. Windows locks after one minute.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows locks after one minute.: I have a user using a DELL LATITUDE 5320 BTS with Windows 10. Her laptop continues to lock itself if she is not in front of it in a minute. I've changed the screensaver timer to 20 minutes and changed her sleep and hibernation to "Never" in her power settings. What am I...
  9. Windows 10 Literally nothing is responding

Windows 10 Literally nothing is responding: Ok so I can't access the start menu because windows is not responding, likewise I can not access the search feature, command prompt and also the task manager, they simply will not open, I have tried a system repair and it says there are no issues. None of my desktop files...
  10. Windows store downloads nothing, literally nothing.

Windows store downloads nothing, literally nothing.: So, it must've been asked many times before here but I tried every solution I could find on the internet and so far nothing worked. Basically I've been having trouble with the Windows Store for as long as I can remember, but that aside. About a month ago I uninstalled Dolby...