Windows 10: Windows locks cpu speed to lowest after switching from linux or grub.

Discus and support Windows locks cpu speed to lowest after switching from linux or grub. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i switch to Windows after using Linux or tinkering with Grub or reseting cmos the speed of cpu is locked to lowest possible. In the safe mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VitaliyZdrok, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Windows locks cpu speed to lowest after switching from linux or grub.

When i switch to Windows after using Linux or tinkering with Grub or reseting cmos the speed of cpu is locked to lowest possible. In the safe mode everything is okay with cpu speed.

disabling the 'intelppm" service from Registry helps, but it locks to lowest possible again when i visit linux based os.

Windows locks cpu speed to lowest after switching from linux or grub. d9d33dbf-3acd-4946-95a8-edb952816d31?upload=true.png

:)

VitaliyZdrok, Apr 16, 2019

2. data connection switch automatically to lowest speed connection(2g) to 3g, sametime i lose connection completely

My Nokia Lumia 925 windows 8.1 switches automatically to lowest speed connection.

janviertuyishime, Apr 16, 2019
  3. NinkobEi Win User
    Linux Noob - Ubuntu fails on install GRUB error 2

did you be sure to load back into windows before continuing with your GRUB setup?

install grub > reboot > load windows > reboot > load linux (install linux)

NinkobEi, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Windows locks cpu speed to lowest after switching from linux or grub.

how to change boot loader from grub (linux) to windows ?

I have dual boot BOSS linux and windows 10. I want to change my boot loader from grub to windows. So plz guide me on how from change grub to windows

shekarbalakrishnan, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows locks cpu speed to lowest after switching from linux or grub.

1. Windows locks cpu speed to lowest after switching from linux or grub. - Similar Threads - locks cpu speed

2. Cpu running on lowest GHz speed And stuck on 10% cpu utilization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cpu running on lowest GHz speed And stuck on 10% cpu utilization: HI. I have a problem with my cpu . My processor is AMD RYZEN 5600G . But, It is running on lowest 0.39 GHz speed and when I try to play a game or run heavy program it always stuck 10% cpu utilization because of it make pc run very slow...
  3. Cpu running on lowest GHz speed And stuck on 10% cpu utilization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cpu running on lowest GHz speed And stuck on 10% cpu utilization: HI. I have a problem with my cpu . My processor is AMD RYZEN 5600G . But, It is running on lowest 0.39 GHz speed and when I try to play a game or run heavy program it always stuck 10% cpu utilization because of it make pc run very slow...
  4. Cpu running on lowest GHz speed And stuck on 10% cpu utilization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck in grub after deleting BOSS GNU LINUX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in grub after deleting BOSS GNU LINUX: Actually I was using dual boot which was pre loaded in my HP laptop but I never used LINUX and deleted it and merge partition to windows 10 after that I restarted my laptop it shows grub screen.I have spent about 2 days in Google YouTube but getting same codes ie. Set boot...
  6. GRUB loader still on Windows after uninstalling Linux

GRUB loader still on Windows after uninstalling Linux: I recently uninstalled Linux SteamOS more specificially and now whenever I boot, it takes me to a “GRUB rescue mode screen” and I have to restart and manually choose Windows to boot into it. Can someone help me remove GRUB? By the way, my hard drive is GPT...
  7. Delete Linux Partition (and GRUB)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delete Linux Partition (and GRUB): I have a single disk laptop which I installed KDE Neon on. Now I want to remove it. Will I be able to simply download AOMEI tool and delete the Linux partition and use the built in fixmbr option? Every tutorial on yt has comments saying command lines are unreliable and I’m...
  8. Switching from Manjaro/Linux to Windows

Switching from Manjaro/Linux to Windows: I posted this question on the Manjaro Linux forum, and someone directed me to here. Now, I switched from Windows 10 to Manjaro and I want to switch back, mainly because I can't play most of my games with Linux. I already have a 8GB USB with Windows 10 on it. However, it's not...
  9. Switching from Windows to Linux

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching from Windows to Linux: Hello I am Nikhil Bansal and I am a college student. I am using original windows 10 but as per my college course curriculum I have to work on Linux. I can switch to linux but then I will lost my original windows. Right? So what should I do as I am a student and also wants...
  10. CPU Speed Locked

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Speed Locked: Hello all, I have had something really odd going on for a while now that I have never seen or heard of before. This started back when I was running Windows 8.1, so it isnt new to the Windows 10 installation. Every now and then my laptop will get really slow. When I look at...