Windows 10: Windows lockscreen shows the wallpaper set on the secondary monitor instead of the one set...

Discus and support Windows lockscreen shows the wallpaper set on the secondary monitor instead of the one set... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello fellas,hope you can help me with the issue I am having with my pc.For some reason the lockscreen shows the picture/wallpaper set on my secondary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavideOliva2, Jun 15, 2024.

1. Windows lockscreen shows the wallpaper set on the secondary monitor instead of the one set...

Hello fellas,hope you can help me with the issue I am having with my pc.For some reason the lockscreen shows the picture/wallpaper set on my secondary monitor Hyte y70 touch LCD, and not the one set on the main one. Pictures attached. I am using wallpaper engine as tool, but I do not think the program is the issue.Cam someone share any advice on how to resolve this problem?First picture shows the windows lockscreen settings, second one the wallpaperengine app that correctly set the picture I liked.https://ibb.co/n3hv8Bv . windows lockscreen settingshttps://ibb.co/0YjQhyD - wallpape

:)

DavideOliva2, Jun 15, 2024
  2. Comexs Win User

Can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.

Okay I had the same problem so can you report the bug for me since my PC doesn't let me but basically with windows 11 you can change the wallpaper for each desktop but for some reason you can't change the the monitor wallpaper unless you get rid of all the desktops then you have the option to change per monitor.

Steps to fix

1. Windows button + TAB
    2. get rid of all the desktops at the bottom of the screen but 1
    3. go to your background setting, right click on a picture and wala it now says monitor instead of Desktop
    Please report it for me and replay to me if it works.

Comexs, Jun 15, 2024
  3. Can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.

Okay I had the same problem so can you report the bug for me since my PC doesn't let me but basically with windows 11 you can change the wallpaper for each desktop but for some reason you can't change the the monitor wallpaper unless you get rid of all the desktops then you have the option to change per monitor.

Steps to fix

1. Windows button + TAB
    2. get rid of all the desktops at the bottom of the screen but 1
    3. go to your background setting, right click on a picture and wala it now says monitor instead of Desktop
    Please report it for me and replay to me if it works.

Wow. it's fixed. thank you so much. this is the only solution for me. ❤️

Suranjaya Wedagedara, Jun 15, 2024
  4. JC03 Win User

Windows lockscreen shows the wallpaper set on the secondary monitor instead of the one set...

I can't set wallpapers per monitor.

Hi, Mitchell.

I'm Jen, I'm also a Windows user just like you. I'm not working for Microsoft but I'd be happy to help you figure this out.

I understand you're unable to select wallpaper for each of your monitors. I'd suggest following the steps in this article then let me know if it works for you.

https://winaero.com/how-to-set-wallpaper-per-mo...

Kind regards.

*****Note: This is a non-Microsoft website that would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do more harm than good sometimes.*****

Thema:

Windows lockscreen shows the wallpaper set on the secondary monitor instead of the one set...

1. Windows lockscreen shows the wallpaper set on the secondary monitor instead of the one set... - Similar Threads - lockscreen shows wallpaper

2. Windows lockscreen shows the wallpaper set on the secondary monitor instead of the one set...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows lockscreen shows the wallpaper set on the secondary monitor instead of the one set...: Hello fellas,hope you can help me with the issue I am having with my pc.For some reason the lockscreen shows the picture/wallpaper set on my secondary monitor Hyte y70 touch LCD, and not the one set on the main one. Pictures attached. I am using wallpaper engine as tool, but...
  3. setdesktopwallpaper instead of Set desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    setdesktopwallpaper instead of Set desktop wallpaper: HI, why am i getting this?Is there a fix without editing regedit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setdesktopwallpaper-instead-of-set-desktop/abfd68d9-f81e-4d11-8f2f-bd1a737bfef7
  4. setdesktopwallpaper instead of Set desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    setdesktopwallpaper instead of Set desktop wallpaper: HI, why am i getting this?Is there a fix without editing regedit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setdesktopwallpaper-instead-of-set-desktop/abfd68d9-f81e-4d11-8f2f-bd1a737bfef7
  5. setdesktopwallpaper instead of Set desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. powershell to set second monitor wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powershell to set second monitor wallpaper: I have Windows 10 laptop connected to two monitors in extended display mode. I would like to only set the second monitor wallpaper to a specific image.Manual way of doing this would be to navigate: Desktop right click --> Personalization --> Choose the picture --> Right click...
  7. powershell to set second monitor wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powershell to set second monitor wallpaper: I have Windows 10 laptop connected to two monitors in extended display mode. I would like to only set the second monitor wallpaper to a specific image.Manual way of doing this would be to navigate: Desktop right click --> Personalization --> Choose the picture --> Right click...
  8. lockscreen settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lockscreen settings: after facory resseting my windows 10 computer, it seems as if windows spotlight has stopped working. now when i go on my lockscreen i go onto the main colour of the computer purple . it shows all of the time date and everything , it even shows the info that you get with the...
  9. Can I set one monitor wallpaper to be static and the other monitor to rotate wallpapers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I set one monitor wallpaper to be static and the other monitor to rotate wallpapers?: Title says it, can't find a solution. submitted by /u/RecklessEmpire [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jq2iqr/can_i_set_one_monitor_wallpaper_to_be_static_and/
  10. Setting Up A Older Secondary Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Setting Up A Older Secondary Monitor: i have a old philips 180p2g/00 h 18 inch lcd monitor and would like to set it up as a secondary monitor just to show pdf's on for recipes. i want to keep my main monitor set the way it current is. can can one point me at a good tutorial for doing this? thanks 98185