Windows 10: Windows Lockscreen

Discus and support Windows Lockscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I choose a picture for my lock screen, nothing works except for the lock screen I've already use, or the windows default ones.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ExtremeLiBlue, Aug 13, 2019 at 5:07 AM.

1. Windows Lockscreen

When I choose a picture for my lock screen, nothing works except for the lock screen I've already use, or the windows default ones.

:)

ExtremeLiBlue, Aug 13, 2019 at 5:07 AM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2019 at 5:10 AM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Windows Lockscreen

lockscreen bug

Hi all,

reporting a bug with lockscreen - when wake up from sleeping mode it flicks a home screen for a second than it goes to lockscreen. Happends when brightness set to medium on my OMnia 7..

Thema:

Windows Lockscreen

1. Windows Lockscreen - Similar Threads - Lockscreen

2. Pincode and lockscreen (partly) missing after update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pincode and lockscreen (partly) missing after update: I have updated Windows 10 from version 1803 to 1903. When I after that close my laptop, physically like a book, and then opens it again, there appears no lockscreen, from where I can be asked to log in with a pincode, as it used to before the update. Instead, the desktop...
  3. Windows 1903 now shuts off display and locks pc, instead of just going to lockscreen with...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 1903 now shuts off display and locks pc, instead of just going to lockscreen with...: I recently updated to Windows 1903 so I could participate in the AOE:DE multiplayer beta, and ever since my pc no longer just goes to the lockscreen after 20 mins with the slideshow playing, it also powers off the display too. Before I updated I had it so my pc went to...
  4. Lockscreen and desktop wallpaper bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen and desktop wallpaper bug: I don't know from where this photo came into my laptop, not only that this photo automatically set as my wallpaper on desktop and lock screen frequently when I plug in charger. it has irritated me a lot, even after deleting it comes again. what the hell is this? Kindly...
  5. Windows Lockscreen Photos

Windows Lockscreen Photos: Subject: Windows Lockscreen Photos I am running Windows 10 Professional version 1803. Normally I saw beautiful changing landscape photos on the screen when opening the notebook. About 3-4 weeks ago these stopped and I just have the standard fixed lockscreen now. I tried to...
  6. Windows 10 crashes when in lockscreen but i am able to boot into safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes when in lockscreen but i am able to boot into safe mode: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-2IYm3aBYT3uKQiIjgI_nwKArXCIZzMF/view?usp=sharing (video) Hey everyone i own a dell inspiron 7567 laptop over the past couple of months i have been having trouble with my laptop's gaming performance So naturally after weeks of talking...
  7. Slideshow Lockscreen Question

Slideshow Lockscreen Question: This is probably a stupid question but is there a limit to how many photos can be on the lockscreen slideshow? Because I wanted to have it cycle through a bunch of quotes but I'm not sure how many it'll take......
  8. Change lockscreen for all the users computer using active directory.

Change lockscreen for all the users computer using active directory.: Hello dears, I'm writting here because i can't find a solution. I've been searching on google in multiple forums and other sites for a script powershell but i can't find where is my mistake. Here is my code : Import-Module ActiveDirectory $computers =...
  9. Windows 10 is automatically changing my lockscreen picture everytime I play music on my laptop

Windows 10 is automatically changing my lockscreen picture everytime I play music on my laptop: How do I stop windows 10 from automatically changing my lockscreen picture every time I play music on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-automatically-changing-my-lockscreen/5fd76bce-aced-43b7-8737-44beaa8aaafb
  10. Lockscreen background doesn't blur (version 1903)

Lockscreen background doesn't blur (version 1903): After update to 1903 version, the acrylic blur effect does appear and everything is normal for the first time. But after 2-3 times restart, the blur effect doesn't appear again. Any suggest? 135322