Windows 10: Windows Lockscreen

Discus and support Windows Lockscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I choose a picture for my lock screen, nothing works except for the lock screen I've already use, or the windows default ones.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ExtremeLiBlue, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Windows Lockscreen

When I choose a picture for my lock screen, nothing works except for the lock screen I've already use, or the windows default ones.

:)

ExtremeLiBlue, Aug 13, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Windows Lockscreen

lockscreen bug

Hi all,

reporting a bug with lockscreen - when wake up from sleeping mode it flicks a home screen for a second than it goes to lockscreen. Happends when brightness set to medium on my OMnia 7..

noodles222, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows Lockscreen

1. Windows Lockscreen - Similar Threads - Lockscreen

2. Windows 11 - Long shutdown times whenever lockscreen and start menu search is unresponsive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Long shutdown times whenever lockscreen and start menu search is unresponsive...: Issue:Recently when I booted up my pc, I couldn't get to the enter password page of the lockscreen with my keyboard, but I still could with my mouse. After logging into the OS by entering the password with my keyboard, I've noticed that the start menu search is unresponsive...
  3. Windows 11 - Long shutdown times whenever lockscreen and start menu search is unresponsive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Long shutdown times whenever lockscreen and start menu search is unresponsive...: Issue:Recently when I booted up my pc, I couldn't get to the enter password page of the lockscreen with my keyboard, but I still could with my mouse. After logging into the OS by entering the password with my keyboard, I've noticed that the start menu search is unresponsive...
  4. Windows 11 - Long shutdown times, lockscreen and start menu search unresponsive to keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Long shutdown times, lockscreen and start menu search unresponsive to keyboard.: Issue:Recently when I booted up my pc, I couldn't get to the enter password page of the lockscreen with my keyboard, but I still could with my mouse. After logging into the OS by entering the password with my keyboard, I've noticed that the start menu search is unresponsive...
  5. Windows 11 - Long shutdown times, lockscreen and start menu search unresponsive to keyboard.

Windows 11 - Long shutdown times, lockscreen and start menu search unresponsive to keyboard.: Issue:Recently when I booted up my pc, I couldn't get to the enter password page of the lockscreen with my keyboard, but I still could with my mouse. After logging into the OS by entering the password with my keyboard, I've noticed that the start menu search is unresponsive...
  6. Weather widget on lockscreen would not show in celsius but in fahrenheit no matter what I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget on lockscreen would not show in celsius but in fahrenheit no matter what I...: Works fine when I sign in though. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget-on-lockscreen-would-not-show-in/ef1dce5f-e623-4b49-9c8e-efaf1122c79a
  7. Weather widget on lockscreen would not show in celsius but in fahrenheit no matter what I...

Weather widget on lockscreen would not show in celsius but in fahrenheit no matter what I...: Works fine when I sign in though. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget-on-lockscreen-would-not-show-in/ef1dce5f-e623-4b49-9c8e-efaf1122c79a
  8. Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More": Recently I suppose after the last update weather info began appearing on my lock screen. I like it.But then, after about a week or so, "and more" started appearing along with the weather: stock market info. I don't need it.In going to the settings for personalization of the...
  9. Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More"

Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More": Recently I suppose after the last update weather info began appearing on my lock screen. I like it.But then, after about a week or so, "and more" started appearing along with the weather: stock market info. I don't need it.In going to the settings for personalization of the...
  10. Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen: I have a office computer hp compaq elite 8300 i'm pretty sure and i decided that i would do a factory reset since i was having some slowness, but when it finished it was stuck on the lockscreen. It shows the wallpaper and date like normal but it doesn't respond to any input...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lock screen became fuzzt

2. How to unblur lock screen on Windows 10

3. correct fuzzy screen at staftup