Windows 10: Windows LogFiles Not Booting

Discus and support Windows LogFiles Not Booting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so I had trouble with my file explorer today, it kept crashing when starting up, and after some effort into troubleshooting and restarting, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WillClaus_19, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Windows LogFiles Not Booting

Hi, so I had trouble with my file explorer today, it kept crashing when starting up, and after some effort into troubleshooting and restarting, my laptop is stuck in a boot loop with the error

D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

this was confusing as I thought windows was installed on my only other drive, my C: drive

After searching through countless blog posts, being unable to perform certain commands nothing has worked, and I want to reset my PC to factory settings and reinstall windows, but it doesn’t let me reset through the automatic repair help. How can I factory reset and reinstall windows that came with my laptop using just a USB

:)

WillClaus_19, Jan 30, 2021
  2. TomWoB Win User

LogViewer for GPU-Z available !

I tried Nvidia Inspector (which is very close to GPU-Z), but it logs with a different column delimiter. With the following steps you can "convert" a Nvidia Inspector logfile into a GPU-Z logfile:

• open Nvidia Inspector logfile (typically "NVIDIA_Inspector-MonitoringLog_....csv") in a good text-editor (UltraEdit ,...)
    • find/replace column delimiter: find all semicolon ';' and replace them with comma ',' (in a good text editor you can do this in one step "replace all")
    • save changed logfile with extension ".txt"
    Now you can open the saved logfile as a "GPU-Z logfile" !

TomWoB, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Pwoil Win User
    Issue with LogFile

Hello there,

My problem here is with the logfile. I managed to start up RealTemp with windows (on seven and 8.1), both working, but RealTemp is not writing in the logfile by himself. I have to uncheck/check the option 'Log File' in the GUI to make him start working.

I need the logfile to start by himself because i'm using realtemp to watch over CPU Temp on Zabbix.

If you have a solution or another soft, it will be grateful.

Thank you in advance. (by the way, sorry, english is not my native language.)

Pwoil, Jan 30, 2021
  4. GNJha Win User

Windows LogFiles Not Booting

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows LogFiles Not Booting

1. Windows LogFiles Not Booting - Similar Threads - LogFiles Booting

2. Log file C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Log file C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Repair Loop: Suddenly there was a power cut, And now when I am restarting my pc error comes that windows could not load properly. I tried using commands like sfc /scannow dism... etc Please help what can I do? I don't want to reset my computer what can I do I have the system Startup...
  3. Log file C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log file C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Repair Loop: Suddenly there was a power cut, And now when I am restarting my pc error comes that windows could not load properly. I tried using commands like sfc /scannow dism... etc Please help what can I do? I don't want to reset my computer what can I do I have the system Startup...
  4. I'm getting an error as D:/system32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrail.txt error I have tried boot the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm getting an error as D:/system32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrail.txt error I have tried boot the...: I'm keep on getting this error I have tried using following steps on command prompt scanner,chskdsk,boot,disk part etc but that doesn't help in my case so what to do with this right now...
  5. I'm getting an error as D:/system32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrail.txt error I have tried boot the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting an error as D:/system32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrail.txt error I have tried boot the...: I'm keep on getting this error I have tried using following steps on command prompt scanner,chskdsk,boot,disk part etc but that doesn't help in my case so what to do with this right now...
  6. I'm getting an error as D:/system32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrail.txt error I have tried boot the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. D:\System32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt and 0xc000021a errors on boot Windows 10

D:\System32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt and 0xc000021a errors on boot Windows 10: Things I've tried so far are: pulled out all the drives except the boot drive, pulled out anything connected to it except hDMI and keybord/mouse, boot into save mode, reinstall windows from the recovery section, pulled out RAM modules one by one resetting the system...
  8. Windows Booting Errors D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10

Windows Booting Errors D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10: I have had this problem occur on multiple instances. I have attempted the chkdsk/f, chkdsk/r commands, to no avail. CMD returns with "Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems. No further action is required." To fix the problem, I had to uninstall and...
  9. System32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail error on boot and Automatic recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail error on boot and Automatic recovery: Hi all, I'm having trouble with my computer and being the noob that I am, I'm not getting very far with fixing it. Windows failed to boot, so it went into an automatic recovery. It failed the automatic recovery and gave the error E:\System32\LogFiles\srt\SrtTrail...
  10. Won't Boot - (C:)\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't Boot - (C:)\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt: I was doing a Re-image on battery by mistake on a ASUS GL533VD. The power went out. After connecting the power cord the laptop was stuck in a repair loop upon booting. The repair always fails due to (C:)\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt. The OS at the time was...