Windows 10: Windows Logging out

Discus and support Windows Logging out in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I answered a call which i thought was Microsoft. When i typed in what i was told they took over my machine. When i refused to pay what they wanted they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kenneth VOliver Jr, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Windows Logging out

I answered a call which i thought was Microsoft. When i typed in what i was told they took over my machine. When i refused to pay what they wanted they backed out. Now everytime i go to log in in 1 minute my windows logs me out. How can i get rid of them.

:)

Kenneth VOliver Jr, Jul 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 26, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Logging out

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows Logging out

1. Windows Logging out - Similar Threads - Logging

2. RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with the previous user's credentials.- Make an admin.rdp file with the administrator login and tell it to save the password.- Make another normal.rdp file with the normal login and tell it to save...
  3. RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with...: If I save .rdp files with different users for the same target, it will log in with the previous user's credentials.- Make an admin.rdp file with the administrator login and tell it to save the password.- Make another normal.rdp file with the normal login and tell it to save...
  4. Black screen after log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after log in: After the most recent update to my windiws software i cannot log into the comuter without it giving me a black screen with a moveable curser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-after-log-in/5c0f9da8-4862-426f-a49a-79a3e6cd6aa1
  5. Black screen after log in

Black screen after log in: After the most recent update to my windiws software i cannot log into the comuter without it giving me a black screen with a moveable curser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-after-log-in/5c0f9da8-4862-426f-a49a-79a3e6cd6aa1
  6. [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account: So let's get straight to the point, I can't update my Windows. When I opened Windows Update settings, the display displayed `Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later.`image1.pngSo of course I was patient and waited, but it's been a week and my update display is...
  7. [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account

[Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account: So let's get straight to the point, I can't update my Windows. When I opened Windows Update settings, the display displayed `Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later.`image1.pngSo of course I was patient and waited, but it's been a week and my update display is...
  8. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?: I need to fetch the raw datas from the friendly view or xml view tab in details tab in event viewer. what to do for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-raw-datas-of-event-viewer/0c472e2f-d463-4a3a-8601-89e6706c9132
  9. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?: I need to fetch the raw datas from the friendly view or xml view tab in details tab in event viewer. what to do for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-raw-datas-of-event-viewer/0c472e2f-d463-4a3a-8601-89e6706c9132
  10. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging