Windows 10: Windows login issues

Discus and support Windows login issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My ThinkPad did a windows update. Once it restarted I get the blue screens that say...1. BitLocker recovery key and then "Your PC did not reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Micah LaBarbera, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Windows login issues

My ThinkPad did a windows update. Once it restarted I get the blue screens that say...1. BitLocker recovery key and then "Your PC did not reboot correctly. Your PC needs to restart".It does that and its a never ending cycle.On another computer I am able to log into my Microsoft account and see both computers laptop and desktop under my account. However, when my laptop asks for my Microsoft password so I can uninstall the last update or anything.....it says my password is incorrect.What do I do?

:)

Micah LaBarbera, Aug 4, 2022

2. Windows 10 Login issues

Hi Smith,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking and check if the issue persists.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

• If it logs in Create a new user account and link the Microsoft account and check if the issue persists.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 4, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 4, 2022
  4. Windows login issues

Resolving login issues

If your device doesn't run in safe mode, the next step that we suggest is to run a repair using a boot media. Here are the steps:

• Restart your device.
    • Upon start up, keep on pressing F12 to check if your device respond to BIOS.
    • Once you've accessed the BIOS setup screen, follow the step-by-step guide on Yashwanth Kotakuri's

on how to repair start up using a boot media for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance with the repair.

Darwin Dim, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows login issues

1. Windows login issues - Similar Threads - login issues

2. Login pin issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login pin issue: HelloI have entered the right pin but I keeps saying “your credentials could not be verified “ 0x000006d sub status 0xc0070016 when I click setup pin and I enter password I get this message: your security info change still pending. Because the alternative email linked to my...
  3. Login pin issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login pin issue: HelloI have entered the right pin but I keeps saying “your credentials could not be verified “ 0x000006d sub status 0xc0070016 when I click setup pin and I enter password I get this message: your security info change still pending. Because the alternative email linked to my...
  4. Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates: Hey all,I just installed my Windows 11 updates for the month of March. Unsure which update was causing me issues to login after installing them. I had to reboot my machine 3 times in order for my PIN to work.Updates Installed:2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...
  5. Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates

Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates: Hey all,I just installed my Windows 11 updates for the month of March. Unsure which update was causing me issues to login after installing them. I had to reboot my machine 3 times in order for my PIN to work.Updates Installed:2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...
  6. Login issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login issues: My computer kept crashing at night while in sleep mode! So I reinstalled windows, It asked me for a pin. All right. Then I restated the computer and it asks me for my pin. I enter it but tells me that there's no internet connection. The icon at the bottom only gives me the...
  7. Login issues

Login issues: My computer kept crashing at night while in sleep mode! So I reinstalled windows, It asked me for a pin. All right. Then I restated the computer and it asks me for my pin. I enter it but tells me that there's no internet connection. The icon at the bottom only gives me the...
  8. New Laptop windows 10 login issue parents consent

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New Laptop windows 10 login issue parents consent: On my son brand-new computer with W10, which I set up for the first time, I can't sign in. After I enter his password, it says that parent consent is required. When I click "I'm a parent", it says to use my existing MS account. When I enter the required information it returns...
  9. New Laptop windows 10 login issue parents consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop windows 10 login issue parents consent: On my son brand-new computer with W10, which I set up for the first time, I can't sign in. After I enter his password, it says that parent consent is required. When I click "I'm a parent", it says to use my existing MS account. When I enter the required information it returns...
  10. New Laptop windows 10 login issue parents consent