Windows 10: Windows login MS accound question...

Discus and support Windows login MS accound question... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I like to aks this kind of question then. If you set or change your normal local pc loging into online MS accound, what's what are the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Varaosa, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Varaosa Win User

Windows login MS accound question...

Hello,

I like to aks this kind of question then. If you set or change your normal local pc loging into online MS accound, what's what are the benefits here & diffrence between offline login?

Can you save your pc setup or profile setup into MS accound when you login your local accound into online MS?

Can I transfer my information or profile / setuping into new pc if i loging there too into MS accound instant of local accound?

My real question or thing or problem here is that: If i do so, that i change or use this...can ichange or go back to local login?

Dear Varaosa

:)

Varaosa, Dec 1, 2019

2. Login not accepted for my MS Account

Let me explain, again, what I have experienced:

• I use my MS account to unlock this computer. No problem doing that
    • I attempted to use other apps requiring the MS login, like Outlook, or even this forum, and it would not accept the very same credentials I used to unlock the computer
    • I used my wife's MS account to login to this forum so that I could seek help
    • I have tried resetting my MS account twice, and that did not work either.
    I would appreciate suggestions OTHER than wha I have already tried

SonoRimaggio, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 1, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows login MS accound question... - Similar Threads - login accound question

2. Computer login question.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer login question.: If the Microsoft account linked to my computer was compromised, and I can't remember the password to my computer, is it possible to factory reset it? I know My buddy factory reset his computer, but needed the current Microsoft account info/passwordAdditionally, if my email...
  3. MS Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Login: Why am I getting this error since installing office 2019 pro plus ? My login credentials have been stored on the same password vault for 10 years without any recent changes. I was finally able to login to the community hub after trying the standard login and the 365 login....
  4. MS Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Login: Why am I getting this error since installing office 2019 pro plus ? My login credentials have been stored on the same password vault for 10 years without any recent changes. I was finally able to login to the community hub after trying the standard login and the 365 login....
  5. Login Method question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Method question: How to log in into my OS that log in wiuh the pin created with a Micrsoft Account i logged in with password when i iwas installing; without pin or password; my os is a Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 latest updated until today 14:35 Bogta -5 UTC zone hour time...
  6. Login Method question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Method question: How to log in into my OS that log in wiuh the pin created with a Micrsoft Account i logged in with password when i iwas installing; without pin or password; my os is a Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 latest updated until today 14:35 Bogta -5 UTC zone hour time...
  7. MS Account questions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Account questions: I'm not sure but I think I just opened an MS Account for the first time. But I dont see anywhere to log in or out at ? If this is a MS account, is there a place to log in or out at ? Thank you, Oscar Using Win 10 Pro 164738
  8. Login Questions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login Questions: I just purchased a new computer and it will not let me login with my current email address and password. I can on my existing computers, but not on the new one I'm trying to set up. Can I get some help please. Thanks! Jamie Bulger...
  9. The referenced accound is locked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The referenced accound is locked: Hi , We faced a situation : User is under the Win10 enterprise in the domain. the account will be locked after sleep and restarted. But the user don't input any wrong password. What 's possible cause? How to resolve it....
  10. Login Screen Question

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login Screen Question: There has to be a way of accomplishing what I want to do, but so far, I haven't found it. I have two Windows 10 Pro towers set up for my in-laws. Each one is full updated, and has 6 total local user accounts. One is the password protected Administrator account. The remaining...