Windows 10: Windows login MS accound question...

Discus and support Windows login MS accound question... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I like to aks this kind of question then. If you set or change your normal local pc loging into online MS accound, what's what are the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Varaosa, Dec 1, 2019 at 6:23 AM.

1. Varaosa Win User

Windows login MS accound question...

Hello,

I like to aks this kind of question then. If you set or change your normal local pc loging into online MS accound, what's what are the benefits here & diffrence between offline login?

Can you save your pc setup or profile setup into MS accound when you login your local accound into online MS?

Can I transfer my information or profile / setuping into new pc if i loging there too into MS accound instant of local accound?

My real question or thing or problem here is that: If i do so, that i change or use this...can ichange or go back to local login?

Dear Varaosa

:)

2. Login not accepted for my MS Account

Let me explain, again, what I have experienced:

• I use my MS account to unlock this computer. No problem doing that
    • I attempted to use other apps requiring the MS login, like Outlook, or even this forum, and it would not accept the very same credentials I used to unlock the computer
    • I used my wife's MS account to login to this forum so that I could seek help
    • I have tried resetting my MS account twice, and that did not work either.
    I would appreciate suggestions OTHER than wha I have already tried

SonoRimaggio, Dec 1, 2019 at 6:25 AM
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

Thema:

1. Windows login MS accound question... - Similar Threads - login accound question

2. Ms account login problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ms account login problem: Can not login to mircosoft account because win 10 wants my password for my local account. All I have is my pin number. 137346
  3. My MS account question

My MS account question: I was tinkering around with changing user name in Windows 10. I logged into my MS account and under; Devices > Device info and Support it shows I have Version: 1803 and Build: 10.0.17763.168 On my computer in System > About it shows Ver. 1809 and Build 17763.168 Why would...
  4. Novice question on MS Store issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Novice question on MS Store issues: Greetings. New w10 user requests assistance with Microsoft Store update issues on new 1803.319 installation: 1. Things were going well for first few days until updates ran into error messages like 0x80D03805 & 0x8024001E. What to do? 2. How can one remove unneeded apps...
  5. Question about login order in Windows 10

Question about login order in Windows 10: Just got a new laptop with windows 10 pre-installed. When I boot up, Windows always tries to use the disabled Administrator user to sign in first, then tells me it is disabled and proceeds to my user, which has admin privileges. I understand how to enable the hidden admin...
  6. Login Screen Question

Login Screen Question: There has to be a way of accomplishing what I want to do, but so far, I haven't found it. I have two Windows 10 Pro towers set up for my in-laws. Each one is full updated, and has 6 total local user accounts. One is the password protected Administrator account. The remaining...
  7. Using a MS Account Questions

Using a MS Account Questions: Currently, I have a Standard User account meaning a NON-Microsoft Account. I am thinking about creating a MS Account just for storing my BitLocker recovery keys, but also, thinking to use it as my main primary account. Two questions relating to this: 1. If in case I...
  8. MS Account Login Problem

MS Account Login Problem: So I recently changed the alias for my MS account, was also able to figure out how to change the email address when logged into Windows. I had problems starting windows today, so I did a startup repair. When I got to the login screen it is now using my old MS account email....
  9. MS Word Online Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word Online Question: I just found this available for free use online. Question, can I add a font I want to use, or is it only whats available in the online version? I got a thing for Star Trek fonts.*Smile 42145
  10. Question on Windows 10 Shutdown and login

in Windows 10 Support
    Question on Windows 10 Shutdown and login: Hi. I just upgraded to the new Windows 10 1709 from 1703. I have this weird issue. I have fast startup turned off, so the issue isn't related to that. I shut down the computer normally, then, I reboot, get to the login screen, and its like my user account doesn't...