Windows 10: Windows Login Options Not Working?

Discus and support Windows Login Options Not Working? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I go and try to set up Windows hello face I get this: [ATTACH] The same thing - Something went wrong. Try again later. - Pops up for... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SmartBaby, Mar 3, 2021.

1. SmartBaby Win User

Windows Login Options Not Working?

When I go and try to set up Windows hello face I get this:

Windows Login Options Not Working? 26d8c448-dfcc-4e0b-9128-f95c59d500f6?upload=true.jpg

The same thing - Something went wrong. Try again later. - Pops up for Fingerprint, and PIN.

I've tried multiple times over the past few months to set it up but I always get the same message. If I click the learn more option, it just tells me about windows hello and what it is. I also set up fingerprint when I got the PC, and it still works but I can't set up a new one or anything like that. Password, picture password, and security key options work fine but not these ones. I can't find anything on the internet to help. I suspect it might be some block set up by my High School, because I have linked my eq account to my PC. In case it helps, my laptop is ASUS Vivobook flip, I got it at the end of 2019. It has Windows 10. If anyone knows anything about this, can they please help?

:)

SmartBaby, Mar 3, 2021
  2. fdm2000 Win User

Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Windows Login Options Not Working?

Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/7670/discussions/0/541907867762253418/

Frag Maniac, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows Login Options Not Working?

1. Windows Login Options Not Working? - Similar Threads - Login Options Working

2. No option to login after no responce.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No option to login after no responce.: Hello I have Windows 10 and been using it from long. Now if I boot in Windows 10 and press "enter" and then leave it for 1-2 minutes the box to put password dissapears and the screen becomes blank with my wallpaper and the mouse pointer. So I have to force shutdown it and...
  3. Stuck with login code option

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck with login code option: I recently installed windows 10 on my computer. In account option i used my hotmail for user account when everything finished everything i made a stardard user too. But when i restarted my pc than windows asked me user and password which i entered correctly than the problem...
  4. Login Options Missing

Login Options Missing: I have an Asus laptop with an SSD containing a Windows 10 installation and a hard drive containing both a data partition for Windows and an Ubuntu 16 installation. Earlier this week while traveling my battery ran out while I was using Windows and the computer automatically...
  5. Keyboard, mouse and ease of use options not working on login screen

Keyboard, mouse and ease of use options not working on login screen: In my last two attempts to log in to the my computer I experienced that my keyboard, mouse and ease of use options stopped working. But the thing is that:- Keyboard and mouse are actually working but not when I'm trying to enter my password. Clicking on ease of use options...
  6. Login options not showing on windows 10

Login options not showing on windows 10: The login options, pin and biometric, are not showing on the Windows 10 login screen. I have run scf /scannow - no problems found. I have re-installed Windows 10 I have activated Windows Hello several times. I manage to set-up a pin and fingerprint but the Windows login...
  7. Win10 PIN login option stoped working for no explainable reason

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 PIN login option stoped working for no explainable reason: I have a Dell xps 15 laptop with up-to-date Win10. For the second time, but on a different computer, my PIN login option has stopped working for no explainable reason. After waking up from sleep, Win10 refuses to accept my PIN and says that the option is no longer available...
  8. No Admin Login Option

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No Admin Login Option: Per a new software's instructions, I have to log in to Win10 as an admin before installing. I went in to a command line to activate or enable the "Administrator" account. But, when I restart the computer, there is no "Administrator" login option. I can only login under my...
  9. No options to login at Splash Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No options to login at Splash Screen: Greets all, One of the family computers is having problems. She said she had just reinstalled World of Warcraft and when she restarted the screen was blank pink. Restarted it again (and several more times) and it will load to the splash screen but won't display the...
  10. No login options on login screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    No login options on login screen.: So ... my Windows 10 computer won't let me log in. I'm at the login prompt screen and there's no login box to type in a password. This is what I see. Every 30 seconds or so the screen "pulses." See this video. For some context, this started happening when I looked up...