Windows 10: Windows Login Password Removal

Discus and support Windows Login Password Removal in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi All,I had removed Windows login PIN every time when I want to work on laptop, but after that it is now asking password every time on windows login... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AJ1_1, Dec 28, 2022.

1. AJ1_1 Win User

Windows Login Password Removal

Hi All,I had removed Windows login PIN every time when I want to work on laptop, but after that it is now asking password every time on windows login screen. I don't see an option for password removal in settings or anywhere in control panel.Could you please help me how to remove login password from windows?

:)

AJ1_1, Dec 28, 2022

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Dec 28, 2022
  3. donnyb Win User
    No login password craziness

Brink, that was the missing step. What threw me off was in netplwiz, where it asks about password for my MS account, the user name was not the same as my MS account name. Once I entered the password (twice) I can now login without entering a password. In fact the name that was listed was not the MS account name, but a folder name. The folder is the one that shows when you click on C:\Users.
    Thanks for the help.

donnyb, Dec 28, 2022
  4. Isha Soni Win User

Remove password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with the Issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps on how to make your Local Account as Administrator Account.

Method 1:

To remove password from the User Account :

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Click on ‘Control panel’.
    • Select ‘User account’. (On which you want to disable password)
    • Click on Remove Passowrd and follow the instructions.

Method 2:

After removing password follow the below steps to disable password page from start up.

• Press ‘Windows + W’ key to search Apps.
    • Type keyword “netplwiz” in the search box
    • Open netplwiz window from search list.
    • On the user accounts page, uncheck the option
      “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
      and click OK.
    • Restart the computer and check if it helps.
    If you want to change the Administrator account follow the steps.

• Login into your current Administrator Account.
    • Right click on Start button and select
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Account.
    • Select the option Manage another Account.
    • Select the Local Account.
    • Now select the option Change Account Type
      and select Administrator and click Change Account Type tab.

Try the above steps and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Dec 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Login Password Removal - Similar Threads - Login Password Removal

2. how to remove password login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove password login: i want remove my windows 10 hello login screen password but its not works when i remove it then its asking Microsoft user account password after next start but i dont want both i am tried all method using netplwiz and others too how can its will be fix any help...
  3. Windows Login Password Removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Login Password Removal: Hi All,I had removed Windows login PIN every time when I want to work on laptop, but after that it is now asking password every time on windows login screen. I don't see an option for password removal in settings or anywhere in control panel.Could you please help me how to...
  4. Windows Login Password Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Login Password Removal: Hi All,I had removed Windows login PIN every time when I want to work on laptop, but after that it is now asking password every time on windows login screen. I don't see an option for password removal in settings or anywhere in control panel.Could you please help me how to...
  5. window 10 remove login password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    window 10 remove login password: how can i remove login password from window 10 i have password when i am going to change password in new password section i dont write any letter just blank athen enter as well as in confirm password the n i entered it showing . THE PASSWORD YOU ENTERED DOES NOT MEET PASSWORD...
  6. window 10 remove login password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 10 remove login password: how can i remove login password from window 10 i have password when i am going to change password in new password section i dont write any letter just blank athen enter as well as in confirm password the n i entered it showing . THE PASSWORD YOU ENTERED DOES NOT MEET PASSWORD...
  7. window 10 remove login password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Remove Windows Lockscreen Password Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Windows Lockscreen Password Login: hello, I just want to ask on how can I remove the lock screen sign in when my pc wakes from sleep. I had no choice but to make one because windows requires me to create the time I reinstalled windows, but now I cannot remove it. This one probably came from the update to...
  9. login and pin password removal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login and pin password removal: I am sending one of my computers in to Asus for an upgrade and a needed repair. How can remove all passwords and pin numbers so Asus can do the repairs? If I first do a complete recovery can I start over with a new password or will I have to use the older password ?...
  10. Windows 10 Login Password removal

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Login Password removal: Hi, Just upgraded to windows 10. I want to remove the login password so it goes straight to the desktop. In all the other versions I can do this. I would open "netplwiz" and uncheck the boxes which asks for a password. I have done this in windows 10 but its still asking me...