Windows 10: windows login screen missing

Discus and support windows login screen missing in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I opened my laptop. Windows login screen is stuck with wallpaper.password prompt is not there... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ismailshahib, Dec 20, 2018.

1. windows login screen missing

I opened my laptop. Windows login screen is stuck with wallpaper.password prompt is not there

:)

ismailshahib, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 20, 2018
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Dec 20, 2018
  4. windows login screen missing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

windows login screen missing

1. windows login screen missing - Similar Threads - login screen missing

2. Missing password Sign In on Windows 10 Login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Missing password Sign In on Windows 10 Login screen: I had a major issue during RESET PC in Recovery settings. Everything vent fine, this was a local account because I had no internet at that location. Once the internet came back online I have signed in to the Microsoft account using my email address. Rebooted, and that was the...
  3. Standard users missing from login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Standard users missing from login screen: Since a system update to build 19042.906 earlier this week, only the administrator user is shown on the login screen. Windows 10 Home Reported fixes don't work. Adding new users doesn't help. Unupdated laptop works OK Can you advise. Thanks...
  4. Missing login screen; Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing login screen; Help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ACat2Cats [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5frbv/missing_login_screen_help/
  5. User account missing from login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User account missing from login screen: I cant log in to my main user profile. Previously I had an issue where I was getting notifications saying to set up Windows Hello, although I already had a pin, and when I tried to create a pin, it would ask for my pin to verify identity then the window would just close....
  6. Power button missing from Login screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power button missing from Login screen: I looked this up on other websites before coming to this conclusion. When I go in my computer, I open up run, open registry edit, and go through HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System. Once I'm there I'm supposed to look for...
  7. The login screen is missing:

The login screen is missing:: For my wife:: Windows 10: The login screen where I enter the pin is missing the box where I would enter the pin. It started after the last big windows update. She got it to go into safe mode and asked it to get rid of the latest update but the problem still exists. Tech...
  8. login screen missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login screen missing: upon booting win10, login screen and easy access are missing. After attempting boot from repair disc, screen locked at Choose your keyboard layout. Attempts to boot to safe mode unsuccessful....
  9. login screen background missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    login screen background missing: On a Windows 10 laptop, the login background screen (default image) is suddenly missing, as is the desktop background. When I go to Settings/Personalization/Lock Screen, the options for Background and Choose Your Picture are missing. It's my elderly father-in-law's computer...
  10. Cannot Login. Missing users on login screen.

Cannot Login. Missing users on login screen.: I have a problem with an old aspire 5920. I've upgraded it correctly to the latest build of Win10 32bit. I was already on a clean Win10 installation. Now I cannot logon anymore because the logon screen is just empty. If I press enter the clock/screensaver disappear but the...