Windows 10: Windows login screen no picture location data

Discus and support Windows login screen no picture location data in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I too often see Windows login screen with no picture location data and its really annoying when a nice one comes up I need for game -dev etc., why does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by neighborlee777, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Windows login screen no picture location data

I too often see Windows login screen with no picture location data and its really annoying when a nice one comes up I need for game -dev etc., why does it do this, and how is it fixed ?

As seen here , there is NO location data , upper right, left ,middle to click on.

Windows login screen no picture location data [​IMG]

:)

neighborlee777, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Auto login and pictures at login

Hi,

Thanks for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Though you have enabled auto login and there is no lock screen, you should still be able to see the user account picture on the Welcome screen and the same picture (set as user account picture) can be set as the login page background.

To set the custom picture as the login screen background, please follow the steps given below.

• Go to Settings->Personalization->Lock screen.
    • Click on the dropdown list under Background and select
      Picture.
    • Click on the Browse button under
      Choose your picture
    • Browse to the location where the picture is saved and select the desired picture.
    • Similarly, to set the same image as the user account picture, open the Settings app.
    • Go to Accounts->Your info->Browse for one.
    • Browse to the location where the image is saved and select it to set it as the user account picture.

Since you’re on the Enterprise edition of Windows 10, we do have a dedicated support forum for Enterprise versions of Windows, Windows servers and systems which are part of any domain or corporate environment. I suggest to post your query in Microsoft
    TechNet forums for further help and information about
    this issue.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Apr 25, 2020
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Correct Directory Location For Pictures Folder

"Now Documents, Videos etc say file location is This PC. But Pictures file location is C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures."

If we understand you correctly, the issue is that Pictures doesn't appear in the left panel under This PC. The correct location IS C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures. This is only an issue of using Step 8 in the tutorial to add it back to the list. See if this screenshot is what you want to achieve- put Pictures folder back in list on L.

Windows login screen no picture location data [​IMG]

mrgeek, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Windows login screen no picture location data

Login Screen Picture Global Location

I love that Microsoft made the default login screen a beautiful picture from some place in the world. On the like or dislike box at the top of the screen, it used to be that if you put your cursor over it, the location of the picture would show up. I loved
    seeing the picture, and if I didn't know where it was, being able to find out quickly in that way. Is there a way to bring that setting back? It's annoying now to have to go through so much rigamarole to see the location of the picture. I still like the pictures
    but wish that I could quickly connect them to a location.

Thanks,

Curtis

curtishields, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows login screen no picture location data

1. Windows login screen no picture location data - Similar Threads - login screen picture

2. Windows Login Screen Picture has Graffiti

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Login Screen Picture has Graffiti: I saw the Windows Login Screen Picture today and noticed that it contained graffiti tagging.This is a historic place, Castelvecchio Bridge in Verona, Italy.My comment, here, is to ask for you Microsoft to please not show historic places that have been defaced by graffiti...
  3. Windows Login screen theme suggested pictures

Windows Login screen theme suggested pictures: Up to recently, when I powered 'ON' my home pc and it opened the Windows 10 log in screen, I would see every several days changing landscape theme pictures. Before opening the Windows password field I would be asked 'did I like' or 'not like' what I saw. This fun and...
  4. Display and Lock Screen Pictures Location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display and Lock Screen Pictures Location: When I want to give or sell my computer to another person, how do I delete or remove the pictures that have been selected in the past for my lock screen and/or display screen wallpaper? I remove the folder I got them from, but they still show up if I go to Settings,...
  5. W10 login screen picture windows spotlight

W10 login screen picture windows spotlight: How can I lock it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-login-screen-picture-windows-spotlight/9f31f70a-1577-4174-a42e-f80882368503
  6. picture on windows 10 login screen

picture on windows 10 login screen: Why does the picture on the login screen keep changing? Where does it come from? How can I select the best picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-windows-10-login-screen/0672f366-ecf5-40b8-8440-5bef9099131b
  7. Problem with Login Picture screen

Problem with Login Picture screen: I really like the pictures that Windows 10 puts up on the lock screen. However, the part that gives me the information about the picture and where it comes from and asks if I like it often doesn't come up. If I move my mouse or hit the space bar it brings up the screen to...
  8. Windows 10 Lock Screen Picture Location

Windows 10 Lock Screen Picture Location: [IMG]Hello, Can anyone please advise which city/place this picture was taken at? Windows 10 updated and I cannot find the picture in my app data anymore. Thank you....
  9. how to change the login screen picture?

how to change the login screen picture?: how to change the login screen picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-login-screen-picture/60765387-4f92-4d76-9ae9-e39839983077
  10. Where are the lock screen pictures located?

Where are the lock screen pictures located?: So I want to see all of the lockscreen pictures for Windows 10 but can't find them. Any ideas? 15427