Windows 10: Windows Login Screen Picture has Graffiti

Discus and support Windows Login Screen Picture has Graffiti in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I saw the Windows Login Screen Picture today and noticed that it contained graffiti tagging.This is a historic place, Castelvecchio Bridge in Verona,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DarinCohen, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Windows Login Screen Picture has Graffiti

I saw the Windows Login Screen Picture today and noticed that it contained graffiti tagging.This is a historic place, Castelvecchio Bridge in Verona, Italy.My comment, here, is to ask for you Microsoft to please not show historic places that have been defaced by graffiti tagging. You would ony help embolden such a person or more people to make a stronger effort to deface more famous places or icons of natural beauty.If you must show such photos, than I would ask that you please edit out or blur any work of defacement such as graffiti tagging.The reason why I bring this up is that we ha

:)

DarinCohen, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Nate W.H. Win User

graffiti or graffiti 2

Hi CAWpe,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I can definitely understand how an input method like Graffiti, or Graffiti 2 would be useful. I'm not aware of any such apps that allow for writing on the screen to be translated to text, though you can always
    post to the Windows Phone App Development Forums at Msdn forums to see if any developers are working on such an app
    or would be willing to do so.

You also may want to make a suggestion directly to the OS developers for Windows Phone to include an option like this in future releases of Windows Phone at

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions
    if you wish to.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Jul 19, 2021
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Auto login and pictures at login

Hi,

Thanks for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Though you have enabled auto login and there is no lock screen, you should still be able to see the user account picture on the Welcome screen and the same picture (set as user account picture) can be set as the login page background.

To set the custom picture as the login screen background, please follow the steps given below.

• Go to Settings->Personalization->Lock screen.
    • Click on the dropdown list under Background and select
      Picture.
    • Click on the Browse button under
      Choose your picture
    • Browse to the location where the picture is saved and select the desired picture.
    • Similarly, to set the same image as the user account picture, open the Settings app.
    • Go to Accounts->Your info->Browse for one.
    • Browse to the location where the image is saved and select it to set it as the user account picture.

Since you’re on the Enterprise edition of Windows 10, we do have a dedicated support forum for Enterprise versions of Windows, Windows servers and systems which are part of any domain or corporate environment. I suggest to post your query in Microsoft
    TechNet forums for further help and information about
    this issue.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Windows Login Screen Picture has Graffiti

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Windows Login Screen Picture has Graffiti [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows Login Screen Picture has Graffiti

1. Windows Login Screen Picture has Graffiti - Similar Threads - Login Screen Picture

2. Windows login screen no picture location data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows login screen no picture location data: I too often see Windows login screen with no picture location data and its really annoying when a nice one comes up I need for game -dev etc., why does it do this, and how is it fixed ? As seen here , there is NO location data , upper right, left ,middle to click on....
  3. Windows Login screen theme suggested pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Login screen theme suggested pictures: Up to recently, when I powered 'ON' my home pc and it opened the Windows 10 log in screen, I would see every several days changing landscape theme pictures. Before opening the Windows password field I would be asked 'did I like' or 'not like' what I saw. This fun and...
  4. W10 login screen picture windows spotlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 login screen picture windows spotlight: How can I lock it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-login-screen-picture-windows-spotlight/9f31f70a-1577-4174-a42e-f80882368503
  5. picture on windows 10 login screen

picture on windows 10 login screen: Why does the picture on the login screen keep changing? Where does it come from? How can I select the best picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-windows-10-login-screen/0672f366-ecf5-40b8-8440-5bef9099131b
  6. The login screen has dissapeared .

The login screen has dissapeared .: Oh , so I went to sign into my laptop this morning , and when the login area starts to come up , it flickers and disappears . Widows did an update yesterday morning , but I didn't pay attention to what was updated . Tried getting in thru safe mode , repair , and restore , and...
  7. Problem with Login Picture screen

Problem with Login Picture screen: I really like the pictures that Windows 10 puts up on the lock screen. However, the part that gives me the information about the picture and where it comes from and asks if I like it often doesn't come up. If I move my mouse or hit the space bar it brings up the screen to...
  8. how to change the login screen picture?

how to change the login screen picture?: how to change the login screen picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-login-screen-picture/60765387-4f92-4d76-9ae9-e39839983077
  9. Windows 10 - Changing Pre Login screen picture

Windows 10 - Changing Pre Login screen picture: How do I do it please? version 1803 build 17134.165 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/windows-10-changing-pre-login-screen-picture/aea66a6f-1110-4ce4-977c-fd43164aa8f9
  10. If auto-login is enabled there is NO User picture on Login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    If auto-login is enabled there is NO User picture on Login screen: If auto-login is enabled there is NO User picture on Login screen This issue started with Redstone builds. This was not an issue with TH2. Many other Insiders have reported this on the Feedback Hub. I thought it would be fixed by now, but it still exists in Build...