Windows 10: Windows login screen way too big

Discus and support Windows login screen way too big in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, so I recently logged in today when on the login screen the font was way to big, and I can’t seem to do anything, can’t even enter in my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnTran53, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Windows login screen way too big

Hey, so I recently logged in today when on the login screen the font was way to big, and I can’t seem to do anything, can’t even enter in my password to login and access the settings to change my screen resoultion. Anyone have a fix for this?

:)

JohnTran53, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 31, 2018
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jul 31, 2018
  4. regan1985 Win User

Windows login screen way too big

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Windows login screen way too big

1. Windows login screen way too big - Similar Threads - login screen too

2. Some windows and splash screens appear way too big in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some windows and splash screens appear way too big in Windows 10.: I've tried display scaling settings, advanced scaling let windows try to fix apps if they're blurry, and searched around, but to no avail. Nothing is working to fix this issue.Here are a few screen...
  3. Some windows and splash screens appear way too big in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some windows and splash screens appear way too big in Windows 10.: I've tried display scaling settings, advanced scaling let windows try to fix apps if they're blurry, and searched around, but to no avail. Nothing is working to fix this issue.Here are a few screen...
  4. My Pagefile.sys is way too big.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Pagefile.sys is way too big.: I'd appreciate any help I could get on this matter. So my Pagefile.sys file is 42GB right now and it keeps growing whenever I delete things to add space on my C drive. Whenever I tried to regulate it through the advance system settings, my computer starts suffering from...
  5. system file is way too big

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    system file is way too big: i built a new PC 2 days ago and my system file has somehow grown to 92 GB. it is taking up way too much space as my old PC it was only about 20. how can i reduce it? submitted by /u/jaboolean [link] [comments]...
  6. Screen too big

Screen too big: My windows 10 screen is too big and I don’t know how to revert back. When I turn the laptop on, it is too big and I cannot click anything to log in. I cannot access resolution and magnifier does not work. I tried the hold shift and restart but that has failed too....
  7. Screen size too big

Screen size too big: Hey everyone My monitor dies so I temporarily theived a 13' led toshiba tv I have around. Connected via HDMI Running Windows 10 insider latest build My desktop is way too large to fit on the screen. I have to drag the tasl bar up to its maximum height just to see it....
  8. icons on the display are way too big

icons on the display are way too big: After the last update the icons on the display are way too big, how can I change them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-the-display-are-way-too-big/b1d1845e-2c33-4f7d-9d1a-ae499f0f3015
  9. The title bar of windows is way too big

The title bar of windows is way too big: So, overnight, my computer decided to update without my notice, and now the title bar of all my apps are huge and I don't know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-title-bar-of-windows-is-way-too-big/a1af13b2-0c0a-44cc-8951-316d95dd6894
  10. Screen too Big!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen too Big!: My laptop is connected to my HD TV via an HDTV cable. But the blown-up screen encroaches beyond the 42"HD frame, so I have a difficult time scrolling, getting to the bottom and top bars. I want to settings and display, but I couldn't figure out how to shrink the screen enough...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. big windows sign in problem

2. Reduce fontsize user name or change display user name in windows 10 logon

3. windows is giant after login

4. windows log in screen suddenly big,
  5. monitor display is too large and i.cmat login,
  6. windows login screen font too large,
  7. screen too big to login