Windows 10: Windows Login Tries reset

Discus and support Windows Login Tries reset in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Stupidly, I've spammes wronge my windows 10 password wronge cause i had my language swapped. Windoes now is on Bitlocker mode which i didn't enable,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AmrAllam2, Jan 12, 2022.

1. AmrAllam2 Win User

Windows Login Tries reset

Stupidly, I've spammes wronge my windows 10 password wronge cause i had my language swapped. Windoes now is on Bitlocker mode which i didn't enable, maybe old user had it . i tried to contact him but he didn't remember the bitlocker key. Anychance i can reopen windows 10 login screen again? i know the password but not the bitlocker .

:)

AmrAllam2, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Unable to login to Microsoft Account on Windows 10 Phone after Hard reset

Hello,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue.

• Have you tried to reset your account password?
    If no, I would suggest you to reset your password and try to login and check if it helps.
    Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Arul_D, Jan 12, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 12, 2022
  4. fdm2000 Win User

Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Login Tries reset - Similar Threads - Login Tries reset

2. trying to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trying to login: I'm trying to login to an old microsoft account that has 2 factor authentication but is linked with an old cell phone. It keeps blocking my account for 30 days. I just want a live person from microsoft to help me change my cell phone number...
  3. trying to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    trying to login: I'm trying to login to an old microsoft account that has 2 factor authentication but is linked with an old cell phone. It keeps blocking my account for 30 days. I just want a live person from microsoft to help me change my cell phone number...
  4. trying to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. RESET LOGIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RESET LOGIN: I forgot my login password for the computer login screen, I reset the password but I still get password is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-login/c4251104-ab00-4f17-8c6a-56b0096b059a
  6. RESET LOGIN

RESET LOGIN: I forgot my login password for the computer login screen, I reset the password but I still get password is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-login/c4251104-ab00-4f17-8c6a-56b0096b059a
  7. Windows login reset problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows login reset problem: I followed instructions that I found online for resetting my windows pin but I have not had any luck. When I get to step 5 of 7, and click continue, I am brought to the screen that says something went wrong. If I click retry, the error message simply reloads. If I click skip...
  8. Windows Login Tries reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Login Tries reset: Stupidly, I've spammes wronge my windows 10 password wronge cause i had my language swapped. Windoes now is on Bitlocker mode which i didn't enable, maybe old user had it . i tried to contact him but he didn't remember the bitlocker key. Anychance i can reopen windows 10...
  9. Windows Login Tries reset

Windows Login Tries reset: Stupidly, I've spammes wronge my windows 10 password wronge cause i had my language swapped. Windoes now is on Bitlocker mode which i didn't enable, maybe old user had it . i tried to contact him but he didn't remember the bitlocker key. Anychance i can reopen windows 10...
  10. Login on reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login on reset: I have had to do a reset on my laptop due to boot loop. I now cant login. I have tried my microsoft login but I assume it doesnt work due to no internet connection. Wont allow me to connect that either. Any help would be appreciated....