Windows 10: Windows login

Discus and support Windows login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, My windows 10 password login box is not showing on windows login screen, it shows my name and sign in, but when I click on sign in, the password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JoylineK, Sep 26, 2020.

1. JoylineK Win User

Windows login

Hi,
    My windows 10 password login box is not showing on windows login screen, it shows my name and sign in, but when I click on sign in, the password box is missing. I’ve tried CTRL-ALT-DELETE and still nothing happens.
    All this started after a windows update.
    How can I fix this issue?

Thanking you kindly,

Joyline

:)

JoylineK, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 26, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Windows login

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows login

1. Windows login - Similar Threads - login

2. Can't login to Windows 10 Safemode using PIN. Is there a way to restore boot to normal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Windows 10 Safemode using PIN. Is there a way to restore boot to normal...: In Windows 11, msconfig was used to set boot to Safemode. The Safemode login screen asks for a password and I only have a PIN. Is there a way to restore the boot configuration so that it will boot to normal mode, which will accept a PIN, in other words, cancel the changes...
  3. Can't login to Windows 10 Safemode using PIN. Is there a way to restore boot to normal...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to Windows 10 Safemode using PIN. Is there a way to restore boot to normal...: In Windows 11, msconfig was used to set boot to Safemode. The Safemode login screen asks for a password and I only have a PIN. Is there a way to restore the boot configuration so that it will boot to normal mode, which will accept a PIN, in other words, cancel the changes...
  4. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  5. Can't login to my 1T premium onedrive and can't see my data under files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my 1T premium onedrive and can't see my data under files: I purchased 1T premium account and have been using it since a year ago without issue.I cannot suddenly access to my data in either in onedrive app on my moble phone or on laptops. I have registered my company Onedrive account and my personal onedrive. Company onedrive is...
  6. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  7. Can't login to my 1T premium onedrive and can't see my data under files

Can't login to my 1T premium onedrive and can't see my data under files: I purchased 1T premium account and have been using it since a year ago without issue.I cannot suddenly access to my data in either in onedrive app on my moble phone or on laptops. I have registered my company Onedrive account and my personal onedrive. Company onedrive is...
  8. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home: I tried logging into our computer the other day and the only profile available was the account for our children, which of course does not have admin access. My profile is completely gone. I feel like I have tried every suggestion online and am getting close to completely...
  10. Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home

Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home: I tried logging into our computer the other day and the only profile available was the account for our children, which of course does not have admin access. My profile is completely gone. I feel like I have tried every suggestion online and am getting close to completely...