Windows 10: Windows LogIn

Discus and support Windows LogIn in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to stop logging in into windows 10 Pro. I know I have to go to Netpliz, but that little check box isn't there anymore Please help. Thanks 172086 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by timlab55, Jan 11, 2021 at 8:17 PM.

1. timlab55 Win User

Windows LogIn

I want to stop logging in into windows 10 Pro. I know I have to go to Netpliz, but that little check box isn't there anymore
    Please help.
    Thanks

:)

2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 11, 2021 at 8:18 PM
  4. Windows LogIn

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Thema:

Windows LogIn

1. Windows LogIn - Similar Threads - LogIn

2. Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix?: Hi guys, Is there any one have experienced this issue before? My laptop is very old but it has SSD Drive and I don't have this problem when I first installed window 10. It have just happened a few months ago . I thought the culprit might be my old laptop but my friend with a...
  3. Help! Key stuck at login

Help! Key stuck at login: Hi, I have an issue I need some help with. Every time I login the "/" key is stuck so it is continuously pressed. I have tried reinstalling the drivers for the keyboard, and changed the keyboard as well. Also this doesn't happen for the other accounts I have on this pc....
  4. Windows 10 duplicate User login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 duplicate User login: I recently bought an Asus laptop for my wife and didn't realize that they now come with automatic face recognition so when it installed Windows it took a picture of my face and kept going. After it was setup I looked up the instructions to change the face photo and sat my...
  5. Can't login on windows

Can't login on windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/npelicuda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyr1n1/cant_login_on_windows/
  6. USB + ps/2 ports not working at login screen after update.

USB + ps/2 ports not working at login screen after update.: Hello, Yesterday I updated to the latest build, after updating my USB ports are no longer working at the login screen, as such, I cannot log in to fix my USB Drivers. The ports are physically fine, I have tried two keyboards, in both USB ports and via a PS/2 port, nothing...
  7. Adding my Microsoft account as a primary, but 2nd, login profile after originally creating...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding my Microsoft account as a primary, but 2nd, login profile after originally creating...: Please be kind, as I'm an old dog trying to learn new tricks. LOL I've read that it's ideal to have a Microsoft account login set up to access my laptop, plus a local admin account for backup purposes in case the main Microsoft account becomes corrupted. I've done that on...
  8. Adding my Microsoft account as a backup login profile after creating local admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding my Microsoft account as a backup login profile after creating local admin account: Please be kind, as I'm an old dog trying to learn new tricks. LOL I've read that it's ideal to have a Microsoft account login set up to access my laptop, plus a local admin account for backup purposes in case the main Microsoft account becomes corrupted. I've done that on...
  9. Windows Account Won't Sync or Login Through Settings or Store

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Account Won't Sync or Login Through Settings or Store: I just got my Asus Vivobook back from getting the hard drive replaced under warranty because it was faulty. I just finished setting up and installing Windows. However during install it wouldn't let me sync my microsoft account. I can log in through the web and OneDrive but it...
  10. Windows 10 reinstall can't type on login screen during install, can type in command prompt...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reinstall can't type on login screen during install, can type in command prompt...: My friend decided to do a fresh install of his windows 10, he had some issue with his ram as one of his cards wasn't working. he set everything back up finally made it through the install program and was confronted with a log in screen. He cant type in the boxes. he can type...