Windows 10: Windows Loging out

Discus and support Windows Loging out in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; every time i restart my pc almost every app/program is logged out. i am logged out of these apps all the time and it is so annying because i have 2... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JensDe Leersnyder, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Windows Loging out

every time i restart my pc almost every app/program is logged out.

i am logged out of these apps all the time and it is so annying because i have 2 factor vertification

-chrome

-battle.net

but these apps keep signed in

-steam

-discord

-spotify

-windows mail app

and yes i selected keep me signed in i use this device al lot

this problem started happening when i installed windows 2004

this is also the first time i used cortana on my pc

and installed the steam account switcher in the provided link

i already deleted items in the %temp% folder what it fixed for a day

https://github.com/lemasato/Steam-Account-Switcher

:)

JensDe Leersnyder, Sep 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Windows Loging out

Anniversary Edition-how to stop the Cortana messages at loging?

Here is another set of steps that you could follow:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Select Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows.
    • Turn off Cortana if it's listed under Get notifications from these senders.

Keep us updated.

Ruizell Rey, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows Loging out

1. Windows Loging out - Similar Threads - Loging

2. Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop: Hi. I just bought a laptop, logged in with my Microsoft credentials, and clicked ok when the computer asked if I wanted to activate Office Packet for one year. The computer was not what I expected and I tried to return it. But I couldn’t log out of my Microsoft account. Not...
  3. Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop: Hi. I just bought a laptop, logged in with my Microsoft credentials, and clicked ok when the computer asked if I wanted to activate Office Packet for one year. The computer was not what I expected and I tried to return it. But I couldn’t log out of my Microsoft account. Not...
  4. Loging screen showing some foreign language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loging screen showing some foreign language: Recently my son had hit the toggle switch on my power bar and some how corrupted my windows in the process, I couldn't load in without a bsod driver error so I've gone and reinstalled windows, Now I've noticed longer boot posts to appear and this morning my login screen was...
  5. Loging screen showing some foreign language

Loging screen showing some foreign language: Recently my son had hit the toggle switch on my power bar and some how corrupted my windows in the process, I couldn't load in without a bsod driver error so I've gone and reinstalled windows, Now I've noticed longer boot posts to appear and this morning my login screen was...
  6. Forgot all 11 loging details can't recover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot all 11 loging details can't recover: Set up a new pc for my lad for Christmas but I've forgotten the password and security questions.Can't log into tje machine at all.Trying to get a command prompt brings me to loging screenIgame recovery also logon screenI cannt do anything please help.How do I reset and wipe...
  7. Forgot all 11 loging details can't recover

Forgot all 11 loging details can't recover: Set up a new pc for my lad for Christmas but I've forgotten the password and security questions.Can't log into tje machine at all.Trying to get a command prompt brings me to loging screenIgame recovery also logon screenI cannt do anything please help.How do I reset and wipe...
  8. How to logout/unlink a account from Minecraft without loging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to logout/unlink a account from Minecraft without loging in: HeyA few months ago my Microsoft Account got hacked. After months of writting with the support restoring the account I gave up. Now I have the problem that my launcher keeps trieing to connect to the hacked account. Obviously I can't log in to log out. Is there a way to...
  9. How to logout/unlink a account from Minecraft without loging in

How to logout/unlink a account from Minecraft without loging in: HeyA few months ago my Microsoft Account got hacked. After months of writting with the support restoring the account I gave up. Now I have the problem that my launcher keeps trieing to connect to the hacked account. Obviously I can't log in to log out. Is there a way to...
  10. When my laptop is opening computer says"cant loging to my account" and show button "ok"

When my laptop is opening computer says"cant loging to my account" and show button "ok": Please answer the question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-laptop-is-opening-computer-sayscant-loging/b52be15a-2c3a-4493-b2bf-b80361b64b72