Windows 10: Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.

Discus and support Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So basically when I turn on my computer after the manufacture logo screen I get windows logo screen. But beneath it no loading circle is present and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RayyanHashmi, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.

So basically when I turn on my computer after the manufacture logo screen I get windows logo screen. But beneath it no loading circle is present and it wont move from that screen. However when I shutdown my pc and turn it on again like few times or randomly; the loading appears and I am logged on to my pc, how can I fix this issue so that my loading appears and I dont have to shutdown my pc and start it up again for me to log on to my pc? It not a disk error since I have a new ssd installed

:)

RayyanHashmi, Jan 23, 2022

2. Windows loading circles not appearing

Hello,

I understand that the loading circles is not appearing while the Windows loads but the Windows loads normally.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing any issues in Windows after it loads?
    • Did this happen after any recent updates installed?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 23, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 23, 2022
  4. tianhui Win User

Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.

HELP! windows won't start

Just got home today,
    turned on computer and windows won't start.

What happens

BIOS appears-
    loading asus express gate...
    microsoft corporation (with small loading bar)

after the loading bar, a windows logo inscribed in a circle should appear and illuminate.
    instead i just get a movable cursor on a black screen...

after a while it reboots and the process starts again.

I'm suspecting its the windows update my computer installed last night as it was shutting down.

Going into safe mode and restoring...hopefully this works.
    I'm creating this thread from my dad's laptop ><

Any suggestion will be appreciated! *Cry :cry:

EDIT: i forgot to mention, the first time (blank screen for 5 min) ended in a quick BSOD and reboot.

tianhui, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.

1. Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes. - Similar Threads - Logo Appear Circle

2. Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.: Hello. I have a problem. I recently got stuck in the Settings app. It turned black and a blue circle appeared. I was able to fix it by pressing Ctrl Shift Escape and the app went back to normal and I closed it. Also sometimes I notice that some applications freeze, and a big...
  3. Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.: Hello. I have a problem. I recently got stuck in the Settings app. It turned black and a blue circle appeared. I was able to fix it by pressing Ctrl Shift Escape and the app went back to normal and I closed it. Also sometimes I notice that some applications freeze, and a big...
  4. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  5. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  6. Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.: So basically when I turn on my computer after the manufacture logo screen I get windows logo screen. But beneath it no loading circle is present and it wont move from that screen. However when I shutdown my pc and turn it on again like few times or randomly; the loading...
  7. Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.: So basically when I turn on my computer after the manufacture logo screen I get windows logo screen. But beneath it no loading circle is present and it wont move from that screen. However when I shutdown my pc and turn it on again like few times or randomly; the loading...
  8. app logo doesn't appear.

in Windows 10 Customization
    app logo doesn't appear.: [ATTACH]app logo doesn't appearing in taskbar and also in apps list in start menu. i uninstall and reinstall then also problem occurs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-logo-doesnt-appear/c457942f-2a3b-4aaa-92d6-9cc2cc51f296
  9. Windows loading circle constantly appearing and disapearing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows loading circle constantly appearing and disapearing?: Hi, I've noticed within the past day that the "loading circle" is constantly appearing next to my mouse every couple of seconds for a split second and i can't figure out why. I can't find any background tasks which seem out of place and nothing is downloading. I'm wondering...
  10. Windows 10 Setup freeze/hangs at logo, loading circle not appearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Setup freeze/hangs at logo, loading circle not appearing: I just want to create my own Win10 here, but when I setup the VMs, and running it, It wasn't go well, It froze! I have tried add the size to 21GB, using UEFI, and deleting the EFI folder, but still not working Any clue? Here are my VM Specs : [img] Thanks! *Biggrin...