Windows 10: Windows Logo Disappeared

Discus and support Windows Logo Disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Windows Logo in the task bar at left, is gone. I haven't done anything with any programming of fiddled with task bar icons. I understand this has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamLuban, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Windows Logo Disappeared

The Windows Logo in the task bar at left, is gone. I haven't done anything with any programming of fiddled with task bar icons. I understand this has happened to an awful lot of users. How do I fix this, keeping in mind that I am NOT a computer expert by any means. K.I.S.S.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

WilliamLuban, Dec 23, 2018

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Windows Logo Disappeared

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Windows Logo Disappeared

1. Windows Logo Disappeared - Similar Threads - Logo Disappeared

2. when i turn on the laptop legion slim 7 it shows the logo and disappear and after some time...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i turn on the laptop legion slim 7 it shows the logo and disappear and after some time...: when i turn on the laptop legion slim 7 it shows the logo and disappear and after some time again show me logo and start the windows please tell me what the problem is that...
  3. when i turn on the laptop legion slim 7 it shows the logo and disappear and after some time...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i turn on the laptop legion slim 7 it shows the logo and disappear and after some time...: when i turn on the laptop legion slim 7 it shows the logo and disappear and after some time again show me logo and start the windows please tell me what the problem is that...
  4. Wifi logo disappears and network adaptor disappears aswell as internet shutdown when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi logo disappears and network adaptor disappears aswell as internet shutdown when...: Whenever i open valorant or any other game to play by the wifi works for the first few minutes then it disconnects i don’t find the wifi logo anywhere, only on device manager under hidden, the only solution is to network reset from settings and it takes 5 minutes. I’ve tried...
  5. Wifi logo disappears and network adaptor disappears aswell as internet shutdown when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi logo disappears and network adaptor disappears aswell as internet shutdown when...: Whenever i open valorant or any other game to play by the wifi works for the first few minutes then it disconnects i don’t find the wifi logo anywhere, only on device manager under hidden, the only solution is to network reset from settings and it takes 5 minutes. I’ve tried...
  6. Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language...: Hi there,some history: I had a PC crash that lead to a non booting Windows. I made a ddrescue of the disc zero reading errors, all partitions ok, all files there. So: The operating system being not bootable, I wanted to start a repair session to apply chkdisk, fixboot via...
  7. OEM logo disappeared during boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OEM logo disappeared during boot: I recently moved from mbr bios to gpt uefi windows 10, and the first thing that i noticed is, when i turn on my pc, after the bios post is finished displaying and moving to windows boot, the oem logo is gone instead of staying with the spinning dot or showing the windows...
  8. Disappearing logo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing logo: Recently, I noticed that my thumbnails/images/icons of apps have gone missing. They just turned into a windows 10 image icon. Here is some examples. [ATTACH] As you can see all my images have turned into the image icon. They cannot be preview unless I double click on...
  9. Multiple HP Logos at startup and disappearing search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple HP Logos at startup and disappearing search bar: Hello, First off, the multiple logos that I've been seeing are the hp logs, four of them to say, and it's wasn't normal because this screen comes after the single hp log and the spinning circles. I don't know why this keeps happening, but it's been frequent and I've only...
  10. windows logo doesn't disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows logo doesn't disappear: To whom it may concerns, Thank you for your kind support in advance. It's first time to post the question. OS: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB OS build: 14393. 3384 I'm trying to disappear only windows logo in boot phase.it seems to use hidelogoboot...