Windows 10: windows logo doesn't disappear

Discus and support windows logo doesn't disappear in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; To whom it may concerns, Thank you for your kind support in advance. It's first time to post the question. OS: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IPC_shimono, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:32 AM.

1. windows logo doesn't disappear

To whom it may concerns,

Thank you for your kind support in advance.

It's first time to post the question.

OS build: 14393. 3384

I'm trying to disappear only windows logo in boot phase.it seems to use hidelogoboot

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-hardware/customize/enterprise/unbranded-boot

I confirmed unbranded boot via BCDedit is working, but it's a way to disappear logo, indicator and message.

I'd like to disappear separately, so I'm trying to activate hidebootlogo.

I tested two ways that is described in URL.

- changing the registry

- changing via DISM

but it wasn't woring. logo still existed.

After updating Windows Update to latest one, the situation is not still changed.

Is anyone reported the same problem? or is it a system bug?

Could you kindly support it?

with best rergards

Ryota

:)

2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

windows logo doesn't disappear [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

4. BetoLP Win User

windows logo doesn't disappear

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

windows logo doesn't disappear [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

Thema:

windows logo doesn't disappear

1. windows logo doesn't disappear - Similar Threads - logo doesn't disappear

2. Your Phone app doesn't load, only shows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app doesn't load, only shows logo: I've come across the Your Phone app and I've installed it on my Android device. It's all working fine on there and it got as far as the "Check your PC" stage. Here it's saying "From the Your Phone app on your PC, select Send Notification. This will send the final permission...
  3. Bluethoot disappeared and doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluethoot disappeared and doesn't work anymore: Hello everyone, I have an ASUS F556U and I use a Bluethoot mouse Yesterday morning I downloaded and upgraded my laptop from Windos update and I continued working on my laptop and everything was going right when, during the afternoon, suddenly the mouse stop working....
  4. Volume Bar doesn't disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Bar doesn't disappear: [ATTACH] For some reason the volume bar doesn't disappear at all, and when I open Spotify the same goes for the preview of the Spotify song I am listening to, it doesn't disappear at all, this has started roughly half an hour ago and before that I think there was a Windows...
  5. New January update on win 10 doesn't go past the windows logo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New January update on win 10 doesn't go past the windows logo: Since the update on january 10 2019, I cant go past the spinning wheels. It doesnt do anything. How can i revert back to previous version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-january-update-on-win-10-doesnt-go-past-the/83542963-7660-411f-be75-e19e3bf919e1
  6. Windows logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows logo: Windows logo won't appear above the spinning dots - startup. It was like 3-4 months ago, when I saw the logo the last time. I hope you can help me to solve this issue. Thank you anyways. [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows Logo Disappeared

Windows Logo Disappeared: The Windows Logo in the task bar at left, is gone. I haven't done anything with any programming of fiddled with task bar icons. I understand this has happened to an awful lot of users. How do I fix this, keeping in mind that I am NOT a computer expert by any means. K.I.S.S....
  8. Short cut logos keep disappearing leaving internet 'e'

Short cut logos keep disappearing leaving internet 'e': I'm running windows 10 version 1809 ( download on 02/10/18). My desk top short cut icon logos keep disappearing leaving internet 'e' symbols. I have run sfc /scannow but no joy. The short cuts were created using Internet browser rather than Edge. When you try to create short...
  9. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen: Hi, I have tried looking for a solution to this but there all related to Google Chrome My problem is within every application I have that supports fullscreen Example: Google Chrome Firefox VLC Media Player Windows Media Player Photos Film and Videos Steam...
  10. My ASUS G74SX doesn't boot past the ASUS logo!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My ASUS G74SX doesn't boot past the ASUS logo!: The other day, I tried to do a factory reset on my laptop, but it failed, and I could only click cancel. Now, when I booted up my computer, it goes to the ASUS logo, then a black screen, still backlit, with an underscore flashing in the upper left corner of the screen. I can...