Windows 10: windows logo doesn't disappear

Discus and support windows logo doesn't disappear in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; To whom it may concerns, Thank you for your kind support in advance. It's first time to post the question. OS: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IPC_shimono, Jan 15, 2020.

1. windows logo doesn't disappear

To whom it may concerns,

Thank you for your kind support in advance.

It's first time to post the question.

OS build: 14393. 3384

I'm trying to disappear only windows logo in boot phase.it seems to use hidelogoboot

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-hardware/customize/enterprise/unbranded-boot

I confirmed unbranded boot via BCDedit is working, but it's a way to disappear logo, indicator and message.

I'd like to disappear separately, so I'm trying to activate hidebootlogo.

I tested two ways that is described in URL.

- changing the registry

- changing via DISM

but it wasn't woring. logo still existed.

After updating Windows Update to latest one, the situation is not still changed.

Is anyone reported the same problem? or is it a system bug?

Could you kindly support it?

with best rergards

Ryota

:)

IPC_shimono, Jan 15, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

windows logo doesn't disappear [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 15, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 15, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

windows logo doesn't disappear

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

windows logo doesn't disappear [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

windows logo doesn't disappear

1. windows logo doesn't disappear - Similar Threads - logo doesn't disappear

2. Wifi logo disappears and network adaptor disappears aswell as internet shutdown when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi logo disappears and network adaptor disappears aswell as internet shutdown when...: Whenever i open valorant or any other game to play by the wifi works for the first few minutes then it disconnects i don’t find the wifi logo anywhere, only on device manager under hidden, the only solution is to network reset from settings and it takes 5 minutes. I’ve tried...
  3. Windows.old Folder doesn't disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows.old Folder doesn't disappear: Windows 11 22H2 automatically removed or supposedly removed Windows.old from this system but the Directory or Folder is still there. The last time years ago I manually removed that, the computer went pads up. Is there a way to actually remove it without bringing on such great...
  4. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  5. OEM logo disappeared during boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OEM logo disappeared during boot: I recently moved from mbr bios to gpt uefi windows 10, and the first thing that i noticed is, when i turn on my pc, after the bios post is finished displaying and moving to windows boot, the oem logo is gone instead of staying with the spinning dot or showing the windows...
  6. Disappearing logo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing logo: Recently, I noticed that my thumbnails/images/icons of apps have gone missing. They just turned into a windows 10 image icon. Here is some examples. [ATTACH] As you can see all my images have turned into the image icon. They cannot be preview unless I double click on...
  7. app logo doesn't appear.

in Windows 10 Customization
    app logo doesn't appear.: [ATTACH]app logo doesn't appearing in taskbar and also in apps list in start menu. i uninstall and reinstall then also problem occurs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-logo-doesnt-appear/c457942f-2a3b-4aaa-92d6-9cc2cc51f296
  8. Start logo doesn't show up

Start logo doesn't show up: Hello, so, recently, I wanted to do a factory reset, and I did. After it, when i powered on my computer, the windows 10 logo it doesn't show up, and I have a black screen. What can I do? I saw a similar question but the replies didn't help me at all....
  9. Volume Bar doesn't disappear

Volume Bar doesn't disappear: [ATTACH] For some reason the volume bar doesn't disappear at all, and when I open Spotify the same goes for the preview of the Spotify song I am listening to, it doesn't disappear at all, this has started roughly half an hour ago and before that I think there was a Windows...
  10. Windows Logo Disappeared

Windows Logo Disappeared: The Windows Logo in the task bar at left, is gone. I haven't done anything with any programming of fiddled with task bar icons. I understand this has happened to an awful lot of users. How do I fix this, keeping in mind that I am NOT a computer expert by any means. K.I.S.S....