Windows 10: Windows logo during update

Discus and support Windows logo during update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi-i have a pc which was not used for a while. the current windows version is 1603, and i want to install the latest-1903. Now i m downloading as we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sirarthurdayne, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Windows logo during update

Hi-i have a pc which was not used for a while. the current windows version is 1603, and i want to install the latest-1903. Now i m downloading as we speak from windows 10 update 1903. Last time i did that, after the first restart, the windows logo showed up without any progress bar or rotating dits, just the blue windows logo, and my fans running like crazy. Is that normal? Should i just leave it running? Or is the absence of a percentage bar an indication of an error?

I'm currently looking at the blue logo without any spinning dots and the fans are running in high speed. It's been like this for abour two hours. Shall I leave it as it is?

:)

Sirarthurdayne, Apr 3, 2020

2. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Apr 3, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows logo during update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Windows logo during update

Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows logo during update

1. Windows logo during update - Similar Threads - logo during update

2. Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start: Hi.I've been facing a rather strange Problem for a couple of weeks. My PC suddenly won't let me boot to Windows anymore. I can reach the BIOS without issues and after that the Windows 10 splash screen with the loading circle appears like normal. However where the usually the...
  3. Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start: Hi.I've been facing a rather strange Problem for a couple of weeks. My PC suddenly won't let me boot to Windows anymore. I can reach the BIOS without issues and after that the Windows 10 splash screen with the loading circle appears like normal. However where the usually the...
  4. There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...: Hi everyone I am so worried that there is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want windows logo please can you show a way to change to default...
  5. OEM logo disappeared during boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OEM logo disappeared during boot: I recently moved from mbr bios to gpt uefi windows 10, and the first thing that i noticed is, when i turn on my pc, after the bios post is finished displaying and moving to windows boot, the oem logo is gone instead of staying with the spinning dot or showing the windows...
  6. No Windows logo during boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Windows logo during boot.: I have recently bought a Windows 10 pro machine and during the first it was fine but after the 21H1 update during the boot the Windows logo is not showing. The machine is working perfectly fine and the logo of the BIOS is also showing up, but not the Windows logo. Please help...
  7. Windows sitting on logo during clean installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows sitting on logo during clean installation: I recentley made a new system with an intel i7 920, 8gb of ram, and a gtx 950 and when I try to do a install of windows it sits on the logo and i have tried to run it overnight to no avail. Is there any way i can fix this? submitted by /u/Ok_Confusion_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows logo during update, no spinning dots.

Windows logo during update, no spinning dots.: Hi, I tried updating from my current version 1605 I think to the latest one, launched in October. All went well until the pc restarted to finish the update. Now I'm looking at windows logo, without any spinning dots and u can hear the fans working. Any ideas? Shall I...
  9. windows 10 boot logo missing during startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 boot logo missing during startup.: When my Dell inspiration 3595 laptop boots its not showing the windows 10 boot logo. After the dell logo black screen with loading circle appears and start, not showing window 10 LOGO .how to fix it ?...
  10. Stuck at logo during rollback.

Stuck at logo during rollback.: I needed to roll back the last patch because of hardware, but my pc is stuck at its logo screen and stays that way for hours. How dio I get past that point? Alienware Alpha R1 i7...