Windows 10: windows logo icon on taskbar

Discus and support windows logo icon on taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Anyone, I want to put the windows 10 logo icon on the taskbar and I cannot find this anywhere. Why do I need it you might ask, because think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cute Lilly, Oct 10, 2019.

1. windows logo icon on taskbar

Hello Anyone,

I want to put the windows 10 logo icon on the taskbar and I cannot find this anywhere. Why do I need it you might ask, because think that when there is an upgrade such as 1909 soon it will notify me as it did when I changed from 8.1 to 10. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Cute Lilly, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 10, 2019
  3. NIGHTMARE icon in windows taskbar

Ok ... this is really an annoying thingy in Windows Vista that till today. My top wish list is to solve this !!! *Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

See attached pic ... for eg. open My Computer ... icon is of course as shown - the My Computer default Vista icon ... after you browse? *swoosh* kind of black magic ... it changes to that icon with the green arrow ... browsing back to My Computer it remains like that ... with the green arrow!!!

This happens to any and all folders ! ... When you load it ... it comes up with the default folder ... after exporing through folder it changes ... and remains like that.

For info : have tried a fresh installation of Vista to make sure that no bug got in. So must be some DAMN Vista settings

Thanks mates ... hope you enjoy this puzzle !

ragingspeed, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

windows logo icon on taskbar

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

windows logo icon on taskbar

1. windows logo icon on taskbar - Similar Threads - logo icon taskbar

2. Taskbar not showing proper icon logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not showing proper icon logo: Hello, I had synced my computers and that might’ve played a factor with this but I am not sure. How can I make sure the right logos appear on the taskbar. I have telegram opened and I can see it in the taskbar but it’s not telegram logo but paper/text icon. How can I make...
  3. Taskbar not showing proper icon logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not showing proper icon logo: Hello, I had synced my computers and that might’ve played a factor with this but I am not sure. How can I make sure the right logos appear on the taskbar. I have telegram opened and I can see it in the taskbar but it’s not telegram logo but paper/text icon. How can I make...
  4. Taskbar Icon - Settings Icon changed to edge logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icon - Settings Icon changed to edge logo: Hi, looking for some help/advice. I have an issue with the icon that appears on the task bar for the Windows setting app that has changed to the Microsoft edge logo. - I have tried unpinning the settings icon and re-adding it. - I have also tried doing a icon cache reset...
  5. Taskbar Icon - Settings Icon changed to edge logo

Taskbar Icon - Settings Icon changed to edge logo: Hi, looking for some help/advice. I have an issue with the icon that appears on the task bar for the Windows setting app that has changed to the Microsoft edge logo. - I have tried unpinning the settings icon and re-adding it. - I have also tried doing a icon cache reset...
  6. No proper icon logo/black icon

No proper icon logo/black icon: Any idea how to fix these blank image icon logos into their original form? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-proper-icon-logoblack-icon/5ba210db-b1a2-4c1d-92e6-889e251b6c8c
  7. No proper icon logo/black icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No proper icon logo/black icon: Any idea how to fix these blank image icon logos into their original form? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-proper-icon-logoblack-icon/5ba210db-b1a2-4c1d-92e6-889e251b6c8c
  8. Where is my windows logo on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is my windows logo on the taskbar: [ATTACH] It just disappeared, weird https://preview.redd.it/p5gdkt5bd3691.png?width=792&format=png&auto=webp&s=4dd914c76edaa881c0957513de7ea2231bdcdd68 submitted by /u/Resident-Area7885 [link] [comments]...
  9. Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing: On my PC, the taskbar, including Windows logo, is not showing for one of my Microsoft accounts. Desktop icons are there, plus the ones at the bottom right of the computer. The same account works fine on another computer....
  10. Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing

Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing: On my PC, the taskbar, including Windows logo, is not showing for one of my Microsoft accounts. Desktop icons are there, plus the ones at the bottom right of the computer. The same account works fine on another computer....