Windows 10: Windows Logo Keys

Discus and support Windows Logo Keys in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to put my Windows Logo Keys back they were when I bought this computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SheilaMalloy, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Windows Logo Keys

How to put my Windows Logo Keys back they were when I bought this computer?

:)

SheilaMalloy, Oct 22, 2018

2. Enabling windows logo key

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    Prostar/Clevo P150SM

• What exactly happen when you press on the Windows logo key on the keyboard?
    Absolutely nothing

• A screenshot of the issue would be wonderful.

I don't actually thing a screenshot would be helpful since nothing happens!

cdmichaelnc, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Enabling windows logo key

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• What exactly happen when you press on the Windows logo key on the keyboard?

• A screenshot of the issue would be wonderful.
    Please visit: How to include a screenshot in your post

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...our-post/2594b08e-32a3-476a-85a6-b021181be7e4

Lets’ try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to go through the powershell command and try the below steps.

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click on File tab and select Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside Create this task with administrative privileges.
    • Type Powershell.
    • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    • Close the Powershell window
    • Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Windows Logo Keys

Windows Logo Keys

I still have all my Windows logo keys they are over the front screen. but when I got this computer, they

had the list on the left side, and then some on the front page beside it.

Thanks for replying,

Sheila Malloy

SheilaMalloy, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows Logo Keys

1. Windows Logo Keys - Similar Threads - Logo Keys

2. Windows will not load automatically need to press a key after that vaio logo comes and boots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not load automatically need to press a key after that vaio logo comes and boots: My Sony vaio runs windows 10 on intel 3120m processor with 8 gb ram and a ssd.I replaced the hdd with an ssd thinking that it will resolve the issue but it does not. Even after clean installation of windows the issue has not got resolved. I do not know if this is a hardware...
  3. Windows will not load automatically need to press a key after that vaio logo comes and boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not load automatically need to press a key after that vaio logo comes and boots: My Sony vaio runs windows 10 on intel 3120m processor with 8 gb ram and a ssd.I replaced the hdd with an ssd thinking that it will resolve the issue but it does not. Even after clean installation of windows the issue has not got resolved. I do not know if this is a hardware...
  4. Windows will not load automatically need to press a key after that vaio logo comes and boots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to make Windows logo key + 1 always open the same instance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows logo key + 1 always open the same instance.: Windows logo key + 1 opens the first app on task bar like it should. But if I press Windows logo key+1 again, Windows 11 opens a new instance of the program instead of bringing to the forefront the original instance like Windows 10 did. Is there a way to fix this?...
  6. How to make Windows logo key + 1 always open the same instance.

How to make Windows logo key + 1 always open the same instance.: Windows logo key + 1 opens the first app on task bar like it should. But if I press Windows logo key+1 again, Windows 11 opens a new instance of the program instead of bringing to the forefront the original instance like Windows 10 did. Is there a way to fix this?...
  7. Windows 11 Windows logo key + number keyboard shortcut issues, causes blank black/gray pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Windows logo key + number keyboard shortcut issues, causes blank black/gray pop up: I am a developer and keep a list of common applications pinned to my taskbar so that I can use the WinKey+number keyboard shortcut to switch between apps quickly when working Win+1=Chrome, Win+3=Outlook, Win+4=SQL Server, Win+5=Visual Studio, etc.. I have been using these...
  8. Windows 11 Windows logo key + number keyboard shortcut issues, causes blank black/gray pop up

Windows 11 Windows logo key + number keyboard shortcut issues, causes blank black/gray pop up: I am a developer and keep a list of common applications pinned to my taskbar so that I can use the WinKey+number keyboard shortcut to switch between apps quickly when working Win+1=Chrome, Win+3=Outlook, Win+4=SQL Server, Win+5=Visual Studio, etc.. I have been using these...
  9. My windows logo key will not work. pressing it does nothing. The start menu won't show, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows logo key will not work. pressing it does nothing. The start menu won't show, and...: On my Windows Surface, after a recent update, my system won't complete its boot-up process. My main screen appears, it recognizes me and login proceeds as normal, but no menu bar appears, the windows key is non-functional, but I am able to use the keyboard shortcut to bring...
  10. My windows logo key will not work. pressing it does nothing. The start menu won't show, and...

My windows logo key will not work. pressing it does nothing. The start menu won't show, and...: On my Windows Surface, after a recent update, my system won't complete its boot-up process. My main screen appears, it recognizes me and login proceeds as normal, but no menu bar appears, the windows key is non-functional, but I am able to use the keyboard shortcut to bring...