Windows 10: Windows Logo not coming.

Discus and support Windows Logo not coming. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday I converted my bios from legacy to UEFI using Microsoft's mbr2gpt command all the commands were successful and when I restarted my PC then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DikshantNanda, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Windows Logo not coming.

Yesterday I converted my bios from legacy to UEFI using Microsoft's mbr2gpt command all the commands were successful and when I restarted my PC then the windows logo is not coming.

:)

DikshantNanda, Nov 7, 2018

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Nov 7, 2018
  3. pc wont come out of sleep mode must restart

Hi,

I suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps :

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Troubleshooting
    • Under System and Security Click Power usage
    • Let the troubleshooter run.
    If the above method does not help resolve the issue, then try the below :

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Power Options.
    • Click Create a Power Plan
    • Create a new Power plan and check

Vinod Archak, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Windows Logo not coming.

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Logo not coming.

1. Windows Logo not coming. - Similar Threads - Logo coming

2. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair: hey m avaneesh pandey i have a problom when i install windows it stucked at blue windows 10 logo and there is no spinning dots i search on yt but nothing happens people also told me u can solve this problom by automatic Repair but i shut down my pc sevral time nothing happens...
  3. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair: hey m avaneesh pandey i have a problom when i install windows it stucked at blue windows 10 logo and there is no spinning dots i search on yt but nothing happens people also told me u can solve this problom by automatic Repair but i shut down my pc sevral time nothing happens...
  4. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...: Murray Nowlan How do I get past the enter password after the logo on my Asus sonic master comes on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-asus-sonic-master-that-keeps-coming-up/d33c0cf2-c937-49cb-8d12-3a55dfe55d0f
  6. I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...: Murray Nowlan How do I get past the enter password after the logo on my Asus sonic master comes on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-asus-sonic-master-that-keeps-coming-up/d33c0cf2-c937-49cb-8d12-3a55dfe55d0f
  7. I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...

8. Windows will not load automatically need to press a key after that vaio logo comes and boots

Windows will not load automatically need to press a key after that vaio logo comes and boots: My Sony vaio runs windows 10 on intel 3120m processor with 8 gb ram and a ssd.I replaced the hdd with an ssd thinking that it will resolve the issue but it does not. Even after clean installation of windows the issue has not got resolved. I do not know if this is a hardware...
  9. Windows will not load automatically need to press a key after that vaio logo comes and boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not load automatically need to press a key after that vaio logo comes and boots: My Sony vaio runs windows 10 on intel 3120m processor with 8 gb ram and a ssd.I replaced the hdd with an ssd thinking that it will resolve the issue but it does not. Even after clean installation of windows the issue has not got resolved. I do not know if this is a hardware...
  10. Windows will not load automatically need to press a key after that vaio logo comes and boots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging