Windows 10: Windows logo not showing at startup

Discus and support Windows logo not showing at startup in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I just installed this windows and no gui boot is unchecked in msconfig and even when fastboot is disabled I can't see the windows logo after dell logo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Acedonno, May 28, 2021.

1. Acedonno Win User

Windows logo not showing at startup

I just installed this windows and no gui boot is unchecked in msconfig and even when fastboot is disabled I can't see the windows logo after dell logo at startup. I did everything including check/scan files/repair/reinstall video drivers etc and nothing. Is there anything else I can do or do I have to re-install windows? I installed this windows 10(21H1) with usb and I feel it is going to be the same cuz it is a fresh install.

:)

Acedonno, May 28, 2021

2. Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 28, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 28, 2021
  4. Windows logo not showing at startup

missing hp logo at startup

Hi,

We suggest in contacting the manufacturer for your device directly, as that would be towards the boot set up of the device itself and the steps on how the brand logo would show up every boot up would be available through them.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, May 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows logo not showing at startup

1. Windows logo not showing at startup - Similar Threads - logo showing startup

2. Windows logo not showing at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows logo not showing at startup: I just installed this windows and no gui boot is unchecked in msconfig and even when fastboot is disabled I can't see the windows logo after dell logo at startup.I did everything including check/scan files/repair/reinstall video drivers etc and nothing. Is there anything else...
  3. Windows logo not showing at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows logo not showing at startup: I just installed this windows and no gui boot is unchecked in msconfig and even when fastboot is disabled I can't see the windows logo after dell logo at startup.I did everything including check/scan files/repair/reinstall video drivers etc and nothing. Is there anything else...
  4. Windows logo not showing at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Failed to startup and keep looping on the windows logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to startup and keep looping on the windows logo: Hello, My Computer works fine last night and this morning it had a problem. I can turn it on, but when it reaches the windows logo screen, it suddenly goes to power saving mode and keep restarting itself. This is my first time encountering something like this. I cant even go...
  6. Windows logo not showing at startup

Windows logo not showing at startup: I just installed this windows and no gui boot is unchecked in msconfig and even when fastboot is disabled I can't see the windows logo after dell logo at startup.I did everything including check/scan files/repair/reinstall video driver etc and nothing. Is there anything else...
  7. On startup it shows the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    On startup it shows the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo: Hi, recently ive reinstalled windows after it got corrupted. Ever since then ive been getting the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo on startup along with the spinning dots. Im kinda freaked out that i messed up. Did i mess up or is it normal? Everything on my...
  8. computer crashing at startup after windows logo

computer crashing at startup after windows logo: computer always crashes after windows logo , after restarting for 3-4 times, sometimes even 6-7 times the system works normally, it doesn't crash after that, please help me out with this problem, have added the dump files.Attachment 35993 21370
  9. Computer freezes/crashes at Windows logo (startup)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer freezes/crashes at Windows logo (startup): (TL;DR:I have recently been facing random freezes on my computer. It is not OS related as it may freeze before POST or BIOS. I concluded that problem was either overheating or PSU (previously tested RAM with memtest86 and WMD). Installed SpeedFan but it did not help so I...
  10. Windows logo on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo on startup: i get a windows logo on start up that has a circle spinning below it and it does that for about 2 minutes anyone know how to fix it? 29172

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My pc is not showing windows logo when boot