Windows 10: Windows logo on tablet

Discus and support Windows logo on tablet in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Everybody, I have next questions: If I have a tablet on which windows are running should I used windows logo on tablet? Is there any roule... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Róbert Istók, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Windows logo on tablet

Dear Everybody,

I have next questions:

If I have a tablet on which windows are running should I used windows logo on tablet?

Is there any roule about the dimession of logo, where can I put the logo on the tablet?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Robert

:)

Róbert Istók, Feb 13, 2019

2. Best windows 8 tablet?

I've apple ipod touch 4g, google nexus 4, hp envy 17 3d, so using all 3 OS - iOS, android, windows 7.

I dont have any tablet yet..thinking to buy windows 8 tablet..

i like hp envy x2 much..tablet cum notebook..

but microsoft surface and many other good tablets in market and i dont have idea..

suggest me best windows 8/?RT tablets..

thx..

freebird_9924, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Windows logo on tablet

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows logo on tablet

1. Windows logo on tablet - Similar Threads - logo tablet

2. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  3. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  4. Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?: Hello,Why is my Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?I am running Windows 11 23H2 Build Number 22631.3447 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-windows-11-boot-logo-and-progressive/2052d493-852f-4eb0-adfd-9de1d9ff146e
  5. Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?

Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?: Hello,Why is my Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?I am running Windows 11 23H2 Build Number 22631.3447 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-windows-11-boot-logo-and-progressive/2052d493-852f-4eb0-adfd-9de1d9ff146e
  6. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  7. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  8. Setting up a new W11 and have a Microsoft Laptop/Tablet logo centered in my desktop. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up a new W11 and have a Microsoft Laptop/Tablet logo centered in my desktop. How...: It appears to be trying to load. Spinning cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-new-w11-and-have-a-microsoft/c085024b-ed60-42aa-9511-2cb330657e47
  9. Setting up a new W11 and have a Microsoft Laptop/Tablet logo centered in my desktop. How...

Setting up a new W11 and have a Microsoft Laptop/Tablet logo centered in my desktop. How...: It appears to be trying to load. Spinning cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-new-w11-and-have-a-microsoft/c085024b-ed60-42aa-9511-2cb330657e47
  10. Can't reset my RCA Windows 10 tablet is stuck on the RCA flat screen logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reset my RCA Windows 10 tablet is stuck on the RCA flat screen logo screen: my RCA Windows 10 tablet is stuck on the RCA logo screen the black screen I tried factory resetting it and nothing happened it just continues to pop up the same screen over and over help please...