Windows 10: Windows Logo on Window switch or "ALT+TAB"

Discus and support Windows Logo on Window switch or "ALT+TAB" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi ALL, I've been looking for the solution to my problem everywhere, but can't seem to find the correct search string to get to the root of the issue,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by h3rb, Jan 3, 2020.

1. h3rb Win User

Windows Logo on Window switch or "ALT+TAB"

Hi ALL,

I've been looking for the solution to my problem everywhere, but can't seem to find the correct search string to get to the root of the issue, so here it is:

On my Asus ROG Rig there is always a windows splash logo declaring that the mode is Windows everytime i switch the Window. See Screenshot!

Windows Logo on Window switch or "ALT+TAB" [​IMG]

Please help me get rid of this as it is driving me up the wall.
    How do i get rid of this annoying icon?

Thanks!

Herb

:)

h3rb, Jan 3, 2020
  2. xCustom17 Win User

ALT + TAB Not switching on release

Hi,

I've been having a bit of trouble with Windows the last few days, which has to to lead me to reinstall it over my current windows. Just mentioning it in case it might be relevant.

But my problem is that I'm used to having to press ALT+TAB and it would display the open programs, and when I release the combo, it would switch me to the program. But now I've noticed that when I press ALT+TAB, and release the combo, the little UI thingy still stays open and I either need to click the choice or press enter or something. And this is really annoying since I switch programs on a regular basis and this extra step feels unnecessary.

xCustom17, Jan 3, 2020
  3. alt + tab not working

*Confused Windows Logo on Window switch or "ALT+TAB" :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Jan 3, 2020
  4. mrhuggles Win User

alt + tab not working

i always just use the windows key to get back to the desktop [pops up the start dealy, doesn't need anything to alt+tab to]

mrhuggles, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Logo on Window switch or "ALT+TAB" - Similar Threads - Logo Window switch

2. Alt + tab no longer switches to last window in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt + tab no longer switches to last window in Windows 11: Hi all,One of the most useful shortcuts I use all the time is not working for me on my new laptop with Windows 11. I used to use ALT + TAB to switch between the current window and the last window I used. Now if I use it it switches between the current window and the first...
  3. Alt + tab no longer switches to last window in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt + tab no longer switches to last window in Windows 11: Hi all,One of the most useful shortcuts I use all the time is not working for me on my new laptop with Windows 11. I used to use ALT + TAB to switch between the current window and the last window I used. Now if I use it it switches between the current window and the first...
  4. Sound profile keeps switching whenever I switch windows ALT+TAB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound profile keeps switching whenever I switch windows ALT+TAB?: I multitask a lot so there are a lot of times when I keep switching between two different windows. Suppose I am on Spotify and playing a song at a volume of 80, as soon as I switch to chrome the volume goes to 60 automatically. Also if I mute audio on one window and then I...
  5. Sound profile keeps switching whenever I switch windows ALT+TAB?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound profile keeps switching whenever I switch windows ALT+TAB?: I multitask a lot so there are a lot of times when I keep switching between two different windows. Suppose I am on Spotify and playing a song at a volume of 80, as soon as I switch to chrome the volume goes to 60 automatically. Also if I mute audio on one window and then I...
  6. Alt-Tab Windows switch lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt-Tab Windows switch lag: Alt-Tab Windows switch lagWhen I open any app and time it takes 2-3 sec to load I switch windows using alt-tab and it lags like hell. Here lag means whenever I use alt-tab when I tap the tab again and again to reach the desired window it just takes longer and lags to reach...
  7. Windows Logo Appearing When Changing Windows or ALT+Tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Logo Appearing When Changing Windows or ALT+Tab: Good evening, I found a post from a year ago that the user has the same issue as myself. Windows Logo on Window switch or "ALT+TAB" [img] This Logo can get quite annoying as it can stay on the screen for several seconds. It cannot be clicked on and I haven't been able...
  8. Alt+Tab / window switching sometimes doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt+Tab / window switching sometimes doesn't work?: As per GIF below, sometimes after resuming from sleep, alt+tab / window switching stops working. the only ways for it to work are: 1. win+D to go desktop first, then go to app (and I have to repeat it every time I switch apps) 2. OR restart the PC I tried restarting just...
  9. Alt+Tab not switching apps anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt+Tab not switching apps anymore: Alt+Tab is not working anymore to switch between open programs. Instead it just toggles between items in the open program. How can i fix this? I'm still on version 1909 but worked fine couple of days ago. Not sure what broke it. Maybe a recent windows update? Anybody else...
  10. ALT + TAB Not switching on release

in Windows 10 Support
    ALT + TAB Not switching on release: Hi, I've been having a bit of trouble with Windows the last few days, which has to to lead me to reinstall it over my current windows. Just mentioning it in case it might be relevant. But my problem is that I'm used to having to press ALT+TAB and it would display the...