Windows 10: Windows logo screen to login screen taking 100s

Discus and support Windows logo screen to login screen taking 100s in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There was some driver update from Realtek through Windows update. I restarted my laptop after the 'restart required' notification popped up. Now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hunter_skeleton, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Windows logo screen to login screen taking 100s

There was some driver update from Realtek through Windows update. I restarted my laptop after the 'restart required' notification popped up. Now it takes 100s to go from the first Windows logo screen to the login screen. I don't think it is an issue with BIOS because BIOS hands over the control in about 2s (SSD). I tried booting in safe mode and it was instantaneous. I uninstalled those drivers to see if it solves the issue but it doesn't. Any idea on what to do?

submitted by /u/hunter_skeleton
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hunter_skeleton, Oct 27, 2020
  2. regan1985 Win User

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Oct 27, 2020
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Oct 27, 2020
  4. amitg43 Win User

Windows logo screen to login screen taking 100s

Windows is taking very long to boot to login screen

A correction: Windows Repair Tool is available at tweaking.com and NOT tweak.com. Regret the error.

amitg43, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows logo screen to login screen taking 100s

1. Windows logo screen to login screen taking 100s - Similar Threads - logo screen login

2. Lock Screen take an hour to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen take an hour to login: Ever since i upgrade to windows 11 my pc dosen't show de login form, i have to waite an hour to login, even after the notebook started, if i lock the pc i have wait an hour again, because the form dosen't show up.Any knows how to fix this? I'm desperate...
  3. Lock Screen take an hour to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen take an hour to login: Ever since i upgrade to windows 11 my pc dosen't show de login form, i have to waite an hour to login, even after the notebook started, if i lock the pc i have wait an hour again, because the form dosen't show up.Any knows how to fix this? I'm desperate...
  4. Windows 10 takes longer from boot screen to login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 takes longer from boot screen to login screen: Windows 10 takes longer from boot screen to login screen since probably last update. It's extreme on my laptop where it takes now up to 2 minutes till i can Login before that it was like 30 Seconds max. On my desktop it went from ~5-10 seconds to login to now ~40 seconds or...
  5. 2 minute Black Screen between windows logo and login screen after February update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 minute Black Screen between windows logo and login screen after February update: Put an SSD into my old Toshiba laptop over a year ago and Windows was loading up as fast as expected UNTIL I installed all the February 27 updates including the optional update. Now, when I power on the windows logo appears immediately for 2 seconds then the screen goes black...
  6. Windows Black Screen before Windows Logo, before Login with Cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Black Screen before Windows Logo, before Login with Cursor: I have this issue since this morning. Yesterday i shut down my computer normally. No new Hardware or Software installed. Now when i Start up, I see the Motherboard Logo and then the screen is black. I dont see the Windows logo. When I Move the cursor it appears. The blue...
  7. Edge logo on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge logo on screen: I have an annoying edge logo on my screen, about 1inch square which is in front of everything on the screen. There is also a smaller grey square overlapping it with a red circle and a diagonal red bar. How can I get rid of it. I do not use Edge and would be happy to uninstall...
  8. Stuck on logo screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on logo screen: I see a lot of people have had this problem. I did the last update after it installed it started up but stuck on logo screen with the dots turning. I've done the restart, it will not go in safe mode just sits on black screen with no dots when I try that. I've tried to get the...
  9. Windows is taking very long to boot to login screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows is taking very long to boot to login screen: I have Win 10 x64 Pro and this is on a new PC and a fresh install using UEFI option to install Windows. Initially the PC would start up lighting fast (at the login screen in no more than 10 seconds, maybe less), but it has suddenly become very slow. It's not the BIOS, as I...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on login screen or takes long to login

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on login screen or takes long to login: Since the last windows 10 builds, my loggin screen would freeze where it shows the time, i can move my mouse around but cant click anything or use the keyboard, or when i log in it would go to a blackscreen but still see the mouse. It would be there for 10 minutes then load...