Windows 10: Windows logo

Discus and support Windows logo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows logo won't appear above the spinning dots - startup. It was like 3-4 months ago, when I saw the logo the last time. I hope you can help me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MiklosZsoltHL, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Windows logo

Windows logo won't appear above the spinning dots - startup. It was like 3-4 months ago, when I saw the logo the last time. I hope you can help me to solve this issue. Thank you anyways.

Windows logo a0629876-fdac-4888-a37c-36029ec5bae9.jpg

:)

MiklosZsoltHL, Dec 26, 2018

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Windows logo

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows logo

1. Windows logo - Similar Threads - logo

2. Windows 11 is restarting over and over again until the manufacturing logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is restarting over and over again until the manufacturing logo: So recently I wanted to reset my laptop because it was laggy. When I started to reset it unfortunately I couldn't let it complete downloading and had to shut it down. When I turned it on again I got a page asking me choose between windows 11 volume 3 and when I chose any...
  3. Windows 11 is restarting over and over again until the manufacturing logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is restarting over and over again until the manufacturing logo: So recently I wanted to reset my laptop because it was laggy. When I started to reset it unfortunately I couldn't let it complete downloading and had to shut it down. When I turned it on again I got a page asking me choose between windows 11 volume 3 and when I chose any...
  4. Hp logo stuck after using bootable usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp logo stuck after using bootable usb: I was trying to install windows but my laptop just shows the hp logo for 6 hours straight with no progression. May I please receive help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-logo-stuck-after-using-bootable-usb/b2db73ce-3d9d-4088-943d-66fb37141fe1
  5. Hp logo stuck after using bootable usb

Hp logo stuck after using bootable usb: I was trying to install windows but my laptop just shows the hp logo for 6 hours straight with no progression. May I please receive help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-logo-stuck-after-using-bootable-usb/b2db73ce-3d9d-4088-943d-66fb37141fe1
  6. Hp logo stuck after using bootable usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  8. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  9. ProBook 640 G1 unable to use custom logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ProBook 640 G1 unable to use custom logo: Hi, I have tried every way on the Internet on how to use a custom logo on my ProBook 640 G1 and I still couldn't do it, I always bring this error in the image and I don't have a single drivelock password, pls how can I solve it...
  10. ProBook 640 G1 unable to use custom logo

ProBook 640 G1 unable to use custom logo: Hi, I have tried every way on the Internet on how to use a custom logo on my ProBook 640 G1 and I still couldn't do it, I always bring this error in the image and I don't have a single drivelock password, pls how can I solve it...