Windows 10: Windows Logo

Discus and support Windows Logo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to reset windows logo on boot screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-logo/51e661df-1bd3-4cf9-a63e-f25171e10e49 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dhruv Borda, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Windows Logo

How to reset windows logo on boot screen ?

:)

Dhruv Borda, Oct 7, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Windows Logo

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows Logo

1. Windows Logo - Similar Threads - Logo

2. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  3. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  4. Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?: Hello,Why is my Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?I am running Windows 11 23H2 Build Number 22631.3447 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-windows-11-boot-logo-and-progressive/2052d493-852f-4eb0-adfd-9de1d9ff146e
  5. Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?

Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?: Hello,Why is my Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?I am running Windows 11 23H2 Build Number 22631.3447 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-windows-11-boot-logo-and-progressive/2052d493-852f-4eb0-adfd-9de1d9ff146e
  6. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  7. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  8. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My Screen for my pc won’t do anything, just goes to ASRock logo or Greyish screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Screen for my pc won’t do anything, just goes to ASRock logo or Greyish screen.: Yesterday I wanted to do a “Secure boot” for a game I wanted to get, but it needed that. I looked up a tutorial on YouTube and did the steps, but when I saved changes and exited it didn’t set my pc back to normal so then I looked at another tutorial but this time the person...
  10. My Screen for my pc won’t do anything, just goes to ASRock logo or Greyish screen.

My Screen for my pc won’t do anything, just goes to ASRock logo or Greyish screen.: Yesterday I wanted to do a “Secure boot” for a game I wanted to get, but it needed that. I looked up a tutorial on YouTube and did the steps, but when I saved changes and exited it didn’t set my pc back to normal so then I looked at another tutorial but this time the person...