Windows 10: windows logon error

Discus and support windows logon error in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Dear Sir I have installed windows server 2016 Standard 64 Bit with License Version on my HP ML10 Server Since 2 years . I Have 2 Nos user id i.e... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jayantamishra, Apr 28, 2020.

1. windows logon error

Dear Sir

I have installed windows server 2016 Standard 64 Bit with License Version on my HP ML10 Server Since 2 years . I Have 2 Nos user id i.e Administrator and USER with admin previllage with different passwords. Everything was working fine. But yesterday i found that i am unable to login on my both user id with invalid password . I have not changed the password. But now i find one more new user id has been created named support but i do not know that password. The problem is i am unable to login to any one of the user id .

Please suggest how to login.

:)

jayantamishra, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Ruz San Win User

Family Member cannot logon to Windows 10

Hi Sultan,

There are different causes that may bring up this error on your computer. To guide you better in resolving the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Is the administrator account the one having the error?
    • Did this happen after installing updates?
    • What suggestions have you tried?

You may find other suggestions on this
    page
    to fix the problem with the user profile. Try following the steps given by
    Malkeleah.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, Apr 28, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 28, 2020
  4. x01r Win User

windows logon error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! windows logon error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile windows logon error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile windows logon error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile windows logon error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile windows logon error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin windows logon error :D

Thema:

windows logon error

1. windows logon error - Similar Threads - logon error

2. Error running screen saver .scr at logon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error running screen saver .scr at logon: We have a screen saver .scr file that we created using ScreenSaver Wonder & it is setup to run after 60 seconds if no user has logged into the computer. We placed the .scr video file into the C:\windows\system32 folder & then this was setup done in the registry editor by...
  3. Error running screen saver .scr at logon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error running screen saver .scr at logon: We have a screen saver .scr file that we created using ScreenSaver Wonder & it is setup to run after 60 seconds if no user has logged into the computer. We placed the .scr video file into the C:\windows\system32 folder & then this was setup done in the registry editor by...
  4. Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...

Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...: Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors saying IP issues or hacking or i'm using a VPN. I've reset my computer completely so i know it's not a hack. I know my internet is good as well. I think i've narrowed it down to my IP...
  5. Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...: Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors saying IP issues or hacking or i'm using a VPN. I've reset my computer completely so i know it's not a hack. I know my internet is good as well. I think i've narrowed it down to my IP...
  6. Anytime I try to logon to a game like Fortnite or just my steam account it gives me errors...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows logon credentials error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows logon credentials error: After logging in to my windows 11 work PC using the fingerprint or face unlock I get a pop-up saying that windows needs my credentials and I should logon one more time. Also when this happens, windows explorer takes forever to load and I do not have access to network drives....
  8. Windows logon credentials error

Windows logon credentials error: After logging in to my windows 11 work PC using the fingerprint or face unlock I get a pop-up saying that windows needs my credentials and I should logon one more time. Also when this happens, windows explorer takes forever to load and I do not have access to network drives....
  9. Logon Ui error complete black screen no access to anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logon Ui error complete black screen no access to anything: Its just a black screen that puts up that message and wont give me access to anything and this happened after updating and restarting windows...
  10. Logon Ui error complete black screen no access to anything

Logon Ui error complete black screen no access to anything: Its just a black screen that puts up that message and wont give me access to anything and this happened after updating and restarting windows...