Windows 10: Windows Logon GUI application causing high CPU usage!?

Discus and support Windows Logon GUI application causing high CPU usage!? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So the problem is as it says, when i start up my computer everything works smooth and fine, but then i hear the ventilators working as if the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HidekazuUeda, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Windows Logon GUI application causing high CPU usage!?

So the problem is as it says, when i start up my computer everything works smooth and fine, but then i hear the ventilators working as if the computer was using alot of CPU, with nothing actually running... then I open task manager and first thing that shows up is that "Logon GUI Application" is using about 70-80% of my CPU??? and after a second, It disappears and I hear my ventilator slowing down. This really makes 0 sense to me... Help!

Thanks in advance

:)

HidekazuUeda, Dec 7, 2018

2. WIN10 1703 update cause Explorer.exe high CPU usage

Hi,

Glad you reached out. First, we would like to know if Explorer.exe
    is the only cause of high CPU usage. Because the common cause of high CPU usage are the following:

- Windows 10 Memory leak after the update.

- Driver incompatibilities after the update.

- Multiple startup applications

We'll be waiting for your update.

Richard tie, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Rick.T Win User
    Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Windows Logon GUI application causing high CPU usage!?

Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Logon GUI application causing high CPU usage!?

1. Windows Logon GUI application causing high CPU usage!? - Similar Threads - Logon GUI application

2. High CPU Usage Caused by TiWorker.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU Usage Caused by TiWorker.exe: There's an unusual process called TiWorker.exe. Previous posts say that this is a Windows Update process, but this process runs for hours and heavily uses my CPU 50-70%. How can I delete it entirely or at least disable it permanently?...
  3. smartscreen.exe causing high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    smartscreen.exe causing high CPU usage: My Win 10 20H2 build 19042.867 is running 25 to 40% CPU when no programs are running! I have an AMD Ryzen 7 CPU, 3700u running at 2.3 GHz. I have 20 GB of RAM. When the Win 10 CPU is running at 45-50%, the heat in the CPU cores elevates to ~60-70 deg C. Checking the TASK...
  4. ntoskrnl.exe causing high cpu usage.

ntoskrnl.exe causing high cpu usage.: Hello, Some months ago I started to see high cpu usage from ntoskrnl.exe. It is constantly using around 4%-20% of my cpu, and it never stops. I tried using windows defender but nothing changed, I also updated my nvidia drivers. I sometimes get blue screens, but it isn't...
  5. Is there a way to make the windows logon GUI application uses less CPU?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make the windows logon GUI application uses less CPU?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SWAGNEMITE_1309 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ju0tcb/is_there_a_way_to_make_the_windows_logon_gui/
  6. Windows Logon GUI application

Windows Logon GUI application: as the title says, what does that program actually do? cause recently I noticed it was eating up my CPU usage. it's always turned all the way to 80-90%, which cause the full CPU usage to 100% cause there's other background apps running. but the thing is when I open task...
  7. acpi.sys causing high cpu usage

acpi.sys causing high cpu usage: can someone look at this file i made using windows performance recorder and tell me what is causing the high cpu usage? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mXp-vD0NaPsi6IF3F0vk6k_nRfOM1n0Y/view?usp=sharing...
  8. Microsoft.Photos.exe causes high cpu usage!

Microsoft.Photos.exe causes high cpu usage!: Whenever my computer is idle (and sometimes when I'm using it) this app starts up and sucks 100% of my CPU and heats up my computer. I noticed several posts from 2016 of people reporting this and I guess it was supposed to be fixed but I guess it hasn't. How to I fix this...
  9. CertPropSvc causes high CPU usage

CertPropSvc causes high CPU usage: Hello, a couple of weeks ago I noticed that my computer started to slow down due to high CPU usage. After some research I figured out that this is caused by a service called CertPropSvc (Microsoft Smartcard Certificate Propagation Service). If I manually stop the...
  10. Windows Firewall High CPU & Memory usage at logon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Firewall High CPU & Memory usage at logon: Hi! I'm not sure when its began but everything was okay about 1 mounth ago. When I log in, Firewall starts to consume CPU and RAM. It rises to 1.5 GB in about 1-2 minutes. [img] During this time I can not access internet sites until the CPU usage is over. When...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows logon gui application

2. winlogui.exe Windows Logon GUI Application

3. windows logon gui application high usage

4. windows logon gui,
  5. windows logon gui application high cpu,
  6. windows logon application high cpu,
  7. windows logon gui application high cpu usage,
  8. windows logon application high cpu load,
  9. windows logon gui application cpu usage,
  10. windows log on application high cpu,
  11. logonui high cpu,